Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default AP Power Rankings

http://bigstory.ap.org/NFL-Pro32

thoughts?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: AP Power Rankings

Nothing causes me great pain. If the Giants were a bit further down it wouldn't bother me, if some of the teams behind them were a bit further up it wouldn't bother me. That strikes me as fair.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Browns and Rams should be 10 spots higher.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

I'd put my Texans over both the 49ers and Ravens. They're essentially the same teams but we actually have an offense that could keep up with the best of them.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #5
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
I'd put my Texans over both the 49ers and Ravens. They're essentially the same teams but we actually have an offense that could keep up with the best of them.

...when healthy.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Surprised -pt- hasn't complained yet considering Dallas basically has the best cornerback duo in the league.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Surprised -pt- hasn't complained yet considering Dallas basically has the best cornerback duo in the league.
and a top-5 WR duo

being paper champs hasn't worked out well for us recently so I don't mind Dallas being under the radar...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
Browns and Rams should be 10 spots higher.
you're really annoying
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #9
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR

I think San Francisco would shit all over them.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:22 AM   #10
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Saints much better than 9.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:25 AM   #11
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

I think the Giants are a little overrated (coming from a Giants fan)

a healthy D-Line and improved secondary makes us damn near impregnable but there are a lot of question marks about the offense asides from Eli
Burgz V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #12
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I think San Francisco would shit all over them.

I'd love to see Alex Smith go up against our defense. Dude would shit bricks after he sees our front 7. It's close but our offense is what separates us.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: