Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #151
The Bird
I airball my layups

The Bird has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dwightmare talks back again. ORL LAL PHL DEN in talks

I'd rather the Nuggets trade Wilson Chandler so we could move Gallo to a sixth man role
The Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #152
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I see J.Rich, Harrington and Howard going to L.A. Iggy + Howard would be amazing though
If JRich goes to LA, they will immediately amnesty him. He will not play for the Lakers.
I'm thinking Big Baby to the Lakers.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #153
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NO. FVCK NO. I don't like Dwight anymore. Keep Pau and Bynum and just improve the bench.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #154
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

LA better be getting Rich and Chandler along side Harrington and Howard, if we're trading both Pau and Bynum.
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #155
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
No ****ing thanks, Howard and Alis not worth Pau and Drew, WTF is this garbage? I personally wouldn't want Iggy and Dwight for Pau and Bynum. I know Pau will be awesome with Nash!

Howard, Al, Artest, Bryant and Nash is not better then our current starting 5.

You wouldn't want Iggy and Howard for Gasol and Bynum? Please tell me why you'd want to keep Pau Gasol over him. Iggy would be perfect on this team.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #156
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You wouldn't want Iggy and Howard for Gasol and Bynum? Please tell me why you'd want to keep Pau Gasol over him. Iggy would be perfect on this team.
How are we possibly landing Iguodala in the deal when reports have implied otherwise?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #157
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
How are we possibly landing Iguodala in the deal when reports have implied otherwise?

Read the quote I was replying too...
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #158
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Read the quote I was replying too...
Fuck that guy.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #159
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here
Post Re: Dwightmare talks back again. ORL LAL PHL DEN in talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
If JRich goes to LA, they will immediately amnesty him. He will not play for the Lakers.
I'm thinking Big Baby to the Lakers.

lakers fans never understand how amnesty or salary caps work do they?
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #160
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
Oh, that's right, we cannot amnesty someone who was not already on the team.
But thanks for being a douchebag anyway. Grow up.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #161
hihellohi765
Serious playground baller

hihellohi765 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
Beat me to it
hihellohi765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #162
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What about Philly contract situation do you want to know? Not sure what bad contract they can eat. Jason Richardon at SG with Evan Turner at SF. I take J Rich altho he aint the same as he once was. I do not want Turk the jerk. In fact that would be moronic to take Turk back after dealing Iggy.

Not sure what else Sixers would give up/take on. Everyone pretty much fair game besides Jrue Holiday and Evan Turner.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #163
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
LA better be getting Rich and Chandler along side Harrington and Howard, if we're trading both Pau and Bynum.
you guys are ridiculous
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #164
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

so the sixers would be ok trading for a non-extended bynum?
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #165
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What about Philly contract situation do you want to know? Not sure what bad contract they can eat. Jason Richardon at SG with Evan Turner at SF. I take J Rich altho he aint the same as he once was. I do not want Turk the jerk. In fact that would be moronic to take Turk back after dealing Iggy.

Not sure what else Sixers would give up/take on. Everyone pretty much fair game besides Jrue Holiday and Evan Turner.
Jrue ain't exactly setting the league on fire.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: