Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-09-2012, 10:52 PM   #721
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwightmare talks back again. ORL LAL PHL DEN in talks

Sixers and Nuggets. Magic could have done better. Not the "We take all the Nets crap and never rebuild because we have no cap space" deal, that sucked. But you'd think the Cavs/Rockets deals with the Lakers made more sense. I'm beginning to think there was no offers.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #722
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
You forgot Gallo homie.

Put Chandler cause he's more athletic. Wasn't meant to be the starting lineup or anything, just to show the ridiculous athletic ability the Nuggets can churn out. Should actually put Brewer in there.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #723
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And we also have Jamison for scoring and hill as backup big
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #724
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackmorris
Right here

What can we do oh master craftsman? WHat would you suggest as i gloat?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #725
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Re: ESPN reports: D12 to Lakers done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
just waiting for stern to put the kibosh on the trade because of 'basketball reasons'

He doesn't own any of the teams. If he vetoed a deal that didn't involve the Hornets, and a deal THIS big, the players and/or owners would boycott the league instantly.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #726
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

Where is that ****** Sarcastic??? Hahaha
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #727
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Put Chandler cause he's more athletic. Wasn't meant to be the starting lineup or anything, just to show the ridiculous athletic ability the Nuggets can churn out. Should actually put Brewer in there.
you became the all video game team. ALLEY OOP city.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #728
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan

Damn forgot about Brewer. Nuggets are crazy athletic. If they could make a move for a superstar big they'd be a force in the West.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #729
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I was right! What do i get? Is there a prize? ISH honors? Do i work for ESPN now?

Where's ZachMorris, he said he'll make my NIKO IS RIGHT avi for Sarcastic to wear. Um, Sarcastic?

ban privledges
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:58 PM   #730
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
so he wins minor deals for role players? ooooooooooooohhh....go morey!

oh i see...if the nba would gift him superstars (like some cities) THEN he would be an amazing GM. so he needs help.

He can't make a big deal if there's no team to make it with him...

You lost me at gifting superstars.. He's an good GM who makes good trades and drafts well, and if a very good player was available and wanted to play in Houston he'd also have a chance of creating a contending team.

At what level Morey does his work isn't related to the lure of Houston for superstar NBA players, it's not common sense to judge him like that.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:59 PM   #731
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
And we also have Jamison for scoring and hill as backup big

I don't know man. I don't expect much out of Jamison, and truth be told I think Nash won't be nearly as good as projected. But still... what an amazing summer.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:59 PM   #732
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Dwight Howard headed to Lakers in 4 team deal

Twitter reporter:

"The Magic are the first team in NBA history to start tanking 3 months before the season even starts"

Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #733
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
ban privledges
Sorry, you're gone.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #734
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
People need to get over the "Howard will leave LA" thing. That's wishful thinking. You think he's not going to fall in love with LA? Rhianna is probably already carrying his child.

I'll let Rihanna carry my child.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #735
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dwight Howard headed to Lakers in 4 team deal

So now the elephant in the room: Will Kobe finally put his ego aside and play solely for the team? He's got to at this point, right?
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: