Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #736
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board
Default Re: Dwightmare talks back again. ORL LAL PHL DEN in talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What can we do oh master craftsman? WHat would you suggest as i gloat?

Thinking of probably chopping Dwight with the girl in your avi saying Niko was right

Sarcastic....oh man
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #737
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I'll let Rihanna carry my child.

Chris Brown or Drake may kill you however. Call me up, i got your back. I want someone to sue so i can by a porsche.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #738
mrhoopfan
Local High School Star

mrhoopfan has decent reputation
Default Re: Dwight Howard headed to Lakers in 4 team deal

What the hell is Denver doin???????!!!!!
mrhoopfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #739
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackmorris
Thinking of probably chopping Dwight with the girl in your avi saying Niko was right

Sarcastic....oh man
Old 08-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #740
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster
He can't make a big deal if there's no team to make it with him...

You lost me at gifting superstars.. He's an good GM who makes good trades and drafts well, and if a very good player was available and wanted to play in Houston he'd also have a chance of creating a contending team.

hes an overrated, average GM...he hasnt done anything.

as for gifting you said "His problem isn't his ability to trade or draft players, his problem is that no big time stars wants to play in Houston ATM.."

you make it sound like its other peoples fault. hes the GM - do something about it.

i judge him on what he has done. and so far, nothing.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #741
niko
I Run NY.

I love Iggy on the Nuggets. I see some negative reaction which i think is just nuts. LOVE IT
Old 08-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #742
niko
I Run NY.

I love it.

Philly Gets Bynum which is not ideal but it's fun to see. So it's a push.

Heat are no longer guaranteed a title next year, total win.

Lakers might win but they win every other year anyway so who ****ing cares. Push.

Denver gets iggy, fun move, i like fun moves.

Orlando is actually rebuilding, not becoming a 30 win team featuring Brook Lopez for 4 years. not a good haul but makes sense at least.

And Net fans on twitter are acting like little babies becaues they wanted to be given Howard.

And i was right, on the date too, and win my avi bet.

WHAT A GREAT TRADE.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #743
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I love Iggy on the Nuggets. I see some negative reaction which i think is just nuts. LOVE IT

I haven't seen anybody react negative towards any team besides Orlando, rightfully so too.

L.A
Philly

Denver

Orlando ... AWFUL deal for them.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #744
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

has Howard committed to long term?

Also, Bynumis gonna be a monster next year 25/12/2 wouldn't surprise e

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 08-09-2012 at 11:11 PM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #745
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't decide if this is good for the league or if this will ultimately hurt the NBA. The fact that we just had a lockout that focused on parity only to see Johnson head to the Nets and Nash and Dwight head to LA is a joke. I'll make a thread once this place has calmed down.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #746
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's scary how people are starting to sleep on OKC right now
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #747
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
has Howard committed to long term?
no, and he will NOT resign unless they do well in the playoffs.
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #748
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhoopfan
What the hell is Denver doin???????!!!!!

They defended the 3 pointer the worst in the league last year. Gave up the most and gave the best %. Iggy is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. We love to run, Iggy is at his best running in transition. Denver loves to set up plays on the break, Iggy finishes them while creates for others too.

Outside shooting could hurt.

A.I is pretty much the definition of what Denver does + D.

Wasn't Philly one of the slowest paced teams? Dude's going to be running like a mad men in Denver.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:10 PM   #749
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

same. ty at the point...gallo and iggy on the wings. faried and mcgee in the paint. sick bench.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #750
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I haven't seen anybody react negative towards any team besides Orlando, rightfully so too.

L.A
Philly

Denver

Orlando ... AWFUL deal for them.
I get the feeling the other deals, like the Nets etc. wanted Orlando to absorb long term salary. The original Net deal had Brook & Hump taking up $30M a year for 4 years. How could they do anything?

There they will have a ton of flexibility. Could they have done better? YES. But not with the deals we've seen, except for Houston which no one can tell me was a real offer, because they would have took it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: