Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-10-2012, 02:53 AM   #901
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dwight Howard headed to Lakers in 4 team deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleu27
Damn u really mad huh

Normally I'm not but yeah I actually am.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #902
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBEtherealKing
Lebron went to the heat..... = People hating him but not the heat
Dwight gets traded to lakers.... People hating him and the lakers
Lakers get any decent player.... = People hating the lakers

Lakers can never win with haters.....
Wait....
Yes they can, thats why people hate them cause haters hate the best and thats what the lakers are

well, i hate Ron Artest the dirty thug and Gasol the limpwrist homo........not becoz they are the best.........had they gotten rid of those i would have no beef with the lakers
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:55 AM   #903
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: ESPN reports: D12 to Lakers done! Sticky, See? STICKY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6tqn7uhYKk
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:56 AM   #904
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
How can you ring chase if you've been on the same team for 16 years?

He threatened to leave for a better situation. Do the infamous words "ship his ass out" mean anything to you?
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:58 AM   #905
sagr32
Banned

sagr32 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
He threatened to leave for a better situation. Do the infamous words "ship his ass out" mean anything to you?
What do you know Kobe was the first one to demand a trade, good thing our franchise actually doesn't panic and does what is needed to win
sagr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:06 AM   #906
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:

Lol this b!tch is mad
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:14 AM   #907
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpibb
I'd be okay with it if Orlando got Bynum. But what the **** is this shit, man?
Is no the Lakers fault though, I don't even know what the Magic are thinking to be honest.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #908
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation
Default Re: ESPN reports: D12 to Lakers done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Umm.. what are the chance that Dwight lands in Brooklyn or whatever next season? Because I still don't see Lakers winning it all.

The chances of Dwight landing in Brooklyn is ZERO. IMPOSSIBLE!

They do not have the cap space to sign him outright and no way Lakers help them by doing a S&T

Brooklyn Nets are the new Atlanta Hawks. A perennial 1st or 2nd round exit team with a truckload of bad contracts and ZERO flexibility!
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:22 AM   #909
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Is no the Lakers fault though, I don't even know what the Magic are thinking to be honest.

Doesn't mean I can't be mad, man. **** the Lakers. Why? 'Cause. They beat my team, and they beat us consistently. It's not fair!
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:31 AM   #910
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation
Default Re: ESPN reports: D12 to Lakers done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
This is another case of the Lakers walking away as bandits. I want this franchise to be erased from existence. I detest the hypnosis they perform on these clowns.
Haters Gonna Hate
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:32 AM   #911
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

6 rings baby..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:33 AM   #912
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

There's no problem with teams trying to improve but I just can't wait to listen (if lakers win it all) how Kobe gets another ring when he has only won two rings as the best player on the team. Seems like everyone keeps thinking that he has won all 5 carrying the team. Good job for lakers anyways.

I think miami needs to add size from free agent pool, even scrups to get some size on the floor.
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:35 AM   #913
rs98762001
Great young streetballer

rs98762001 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I've read a lot of inane crap on this site over the years, but this probably takes the cake for stupidity. Which effing star player has NOT threatened to leave for a better situation if he's unhappy with the status quo? Magic did, and dozens before and after him. When Kobe threatened to leave, his point guard was Smush Parker, his small forward was Luke Walton, and Bynum was 18 years old. Try and understand the meaning of the word "context" and stop letting your obvious hatred for Bryant cloud your brain.
rs98762001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:41 AM   #914
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

Nash
Kobe
Metta
Gasol
Howard

Holly cow. Philly got a massive deal. Iggy for Bynum?. damn
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:44 AM   #915
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dwight's mobility will be the most noticeable upgrade more than anything. He'll defend and run the pick and roll and run the floor in transition. Still hasn't settled in.. Dwight/Pau frontcourt, Kobe/Nash backcourt. Damn.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: