Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #91
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dwightmare talks back again. ORL LAL PHL DEN in talks

Terrible trade for the Lakers giving up 14 feet of interior domination for Dwight and a better version of Antawn Jamison. It's pretty cool how these four teams have already got together to make a proposal and we are just hearing about it now. That means people from all 4 sides kept things quiet until the framework was nearly complete. Just a few more pieces are missing to establish a deal.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #92
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
So what happens if this trade doesn't happen on 8/9 (aka today) niko?
i hope he kills himself
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #93
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
So what happens if this trade doesn't happen on 8/9 (aka today) niko?
i change the date and hope no one notices. Or pretend i meant DISCUSSION WOULD START THAT DAY. You know, make excuses just like ESPN guys do.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #94
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

only guy that could have his own on the lakers with kobe was shaq
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #95
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i change the date and hope no one notices. Or pretend i meant DISCUSSION WOULD START THAT DAY. You know, make excuses just like ESPN guys do.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #96
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Terrible trade for the Lakers giving up 14 feet of interior domination for Dwight and a better version of Antawn Jamison. It's pretty cool how these four teams have already got together to make a proposal and we are just hearing about it now. That means people from all 4 sides kept things quiet until the framework was nearly complete. Just a few more pieces are missing to establish a deal.
Unlike Billy King who sent out tweets during the discussion. HOLD ON HENNIGAN, I NEED TO TWEET THIS RUMOR OUT. HOW DO YOU SPELL TURK'S NAME AGAIN?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #97
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So according to Woj, foundation is:

Lakers - Howard and Harrington
76ers - Bynum
Nuggets - Iguodala
Magic - Gasol and Afflalo

I'm sure there will be many other small pieces added, but those are the main guys.

Is it me or is that terrible for the Magic? Gasol is getting old. How much value does he have? This seems odd to me...........and Lakers giving up Gasol And Bynum?

76ers would be big winners here.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #98
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5

Hey, it worked for Broussard.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #99
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Hey, it worked for Broussard.
touchee
Old 08-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #100
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

76ers - Bynum
Nuggets - Iguodala

I'm sure there will be many other small pieces added, but those are the main guys.

Is it me or is that terrible for the Magic? Gasol is getting old. How much value does he have? This seems odd to me...........
He'd actually probably get them a young player and a pick from Houston. Morey loves him. Still feel like its an incmplete deal and/or leverage ploy.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #101
sagr32
Banned

sagr32 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

76ers - Bynum
Nuggets - Iguodala

Is it me or is that terrible for the Magic? Gasol is getting old. How much value does he have? This seems odd to me...........
I think everyone assumes that Denver or Philly sends some picks to ORL and thats what they really want. And they probably don't hang on to gasol but try to flip him in a later deal for more prospects and picks
sagr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #102
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Dwight Horward traded no late than next monday!!
Adrian Wojnarowski one year ago.

Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #103
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Adrian Wojnarowski one year ago.

i just want a trade done alrdy
Old 08-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #104
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
i just want a trade done alrdy

Not me. Hope this goes on all season. It's fun!
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #105
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least it's better than Varejao + 372 bad picks
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: