Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #1081
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Magic trade Dwight Howard to Lakers in 4-team deal

Classy cavs fan!
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #1082
nevetslc88
Good High School Starter

nevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputation

cool picture from LA Times front page.

Last edited by nevetslc88 : 08-12-2012 at 09:55 PM.
nevetslc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #1083
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

im positive that if you asked cavs fans in general, 90% would tell you that his defense was horrible, and he never tried

Last edited by chips93 : 08-13-2012 at 10:46 AM.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:00 PM   #1084
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm so excited, all I know is drugs, liquor, girls and the lakers. Oh ya video games and lying to my boss to but that niqqa better give me a raise soon so I can afford league pass, or else I'm calling my boys and running a train on his daughters and his wife.

Dats how niqqas role in campton mother****ers!
Old 08-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #1085
HeyMarkus
Great young streetballer

HeyMarkus is considered somewhat coolHeyMarkus is considered somewhat cool

Man.. Look. **** effort, **** professional.

Antwan got eaten by everybody. EVERYBODY. His offense is a complete joke, I truly believe he has the ugliest offensive play in the NBA. He's been a total joke ON THE COURT ONLY since he's been in Cleveland at least.. Maybe longer, idk.

You are the first cavs fan I've heard who appreciated watching him shoot like he had an extra chromosome.
HeyMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:30 AM   #1086
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetslc88
cool picture from LA Times front page.

No pressure, Dwight.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:54 AM   #1087
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Sarcastic can feeding on crow, just leave. You've exposed yourself as a complete moron already and still digging holes.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #1088
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
No pressure, Dwight.

Damn, so he'll join the Heat in about 8 years. Will Wade, Bosh and Bron still be there?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #1089
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
Sarcastic can feeding on crow, just leave. You've exposed yourself as a complete moron already and still digging holes.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #1090
Riker
Prime Weak Era GOAT

Riker has not been impressing people

****in pile on teams...disgusting.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #1091
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMarkus
Man.. Look. **** effort, **** professional.

Antwan got eaten by everybody. EVERYBODY. His offense is a complete joke, I truly believe he has the ugliest offensive play in the NBA. He's been a total joke ON THE COURT ONLY since he's been in Cleveland at least.. Maybe longer, idk.

You are the first cavs fan I've heard who appreciated watching him shoot like he had an extra chromosome.

I didn't appreciate watching him shoot so much, but I appreciated the hell out of his post game and those little flip shots that he put up which were as unstoppable as the skyhook.

Dude had/has some serious post moves.

People act like he's a scrub because he isn't first team all defense but he's basically a very solid player who brings a lot to the table, and the Lakers are lucky to have landed him.
Trust me, he will average 15/8 off the bench and be their new Lamar Odom.
FatComputerNerd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #1092
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
Trust me, he will average 15/8 off the bench and be their new Lamar Odom.

how about an avy bet?

if jamison averages under 15.0 ppg over the course of the 2012/13 season, i win, over 15.0 ppg, you win?

just a month long avatar bet, nothing sexual though
Old 08-13-2012, 11:26 AM   #1093
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
how about an avy bet?

if jamison averages under 15.0 ppg over the course of the 2012/13 season, i win, over 15.0 ppg, you win?

just a month long avatar bet, nothing sexual though

Sure why not.

Ill bookmark this post.
FatComputerNerd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #1094
chips93
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
Sure why not.

Ill bookmark this post.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #1095
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

Jamison could very well average 15. Yes the Lakers are stacked with scorers, but they also have a guy named Steve Nash passing them the ball.

Quote:
One of the most underrated players in the game.
I think so too. It's not just that he's good, but that he's the *type* of good you want... a type of good that doesn't need touches or a lot of dribbling.

And as for his defense... I've watched Jamison a lot and no, he's not a good defender. But to say he displays "no effort" is unfair and untrue. He's just not good. He is too slow laterally to stay with SFs and too small and unathletic and his arms aren't long enough to guard PFs. He's an excellent rebounder though. He'll draw a charge here and there.

I don't think he's bad enough that he will cost his team, in other words. The Lakers will have trouble on defense, but not because of just Jamison; it'll be because they lost Bynum and added Nash... and Jamison. But if they put the effort in (they have the coach for it) they'll be good enough.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: