All 16 players are randomized into a single elimination bracket. The judges vote on who they think would win the majority of the 5 match ups (4 singles and 1 tag team) and the winner moves on.
Each player must PM me the 4 wrestlers and 1 tag team they would like to use for the match up, and I will randomize the 4 wrestlers to see who faces who. I will then post the match ups for the round and the judges must vote on all of them.
1. You may have 3 tag teams you form at the beginning that can be used throughout. So if I make my 3 tag teams and never put Booker T and Rhyno as a combo, they can never be tag team partners in any of the match ups.
2. You can argue why your team should win before the judge’s vote, but you CANNOT try to persuade the judges one way or the other after they vote. Their word is final.
3. Wrestlers may only be used once per match up. You cannot submit to me The Undertaker as one of your singles competitors but then have Kane and him as a tag team.
TAG TEAM ONLY:
The ability for the tag team to have chemistry between each other will factor into the "Career Success" category. If they have prior history as a team; that works in their favor. If they are just 2 rag tag superstars who maybe even feuded in the past; that works against them.
1. Mankind (98-00) WWF Championship FACE?
2. Batista (04-08) FACE
3. Superstar Billy Graham (75-78) FACE
4. Sgt Slaughter (80-84) HEEL
5. Rikishi (02-04) FACE
6. Umaga (06-08) HEEL
7. Scotty Too Hotty (98-02) FACE
8. Grand Master Sexay (98-00) FACE
Tag Teams: Grand Master Sexay + Scotty Too Hotty FACE, Rikishi + Umaga HEEL, Rikishi + Scotty Too Hotty FACE
Last edited by TheSilentKiller : 08-10-2012 at 03:27 PM.