Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #181
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: See Cavs fans? This is how you make a big move

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Then how is it remotely interesting? Why watch a game you have no vested interest in?

For love of the game!
FatComputerNerd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #182
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

cavsfanatic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I root for the cavs hard as hell during the regular season but what am I supposed to do in the playoffs? Gotta root for somebody and there's only like 4 teams with a real shot at winning and I hate LA and Boston and don't like the Thunder very much. I loved Bosh and LeBron pre Decision so they're the only choice left but the second were in the playoffs the Heat won't get a moment of my time. Also, I rooted for LeBron because the hate he gets is just retarded and I wanted people to shut the **** up.
you not a Cavs fan bruh. That's the last team to root for! You have Okc which is the exact model The Cavs are following to rebuild their team to root for over Mia. Mia built their team in a way The Cavs can never do unless they move the team to a warmer climate
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #183
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #184
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Big move? Only big move Bynum is making is eating Cheetos on the couch and prepping for his bowling tournament.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:01 PM   #185
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k

Big move? Only big move Bynum is making is eating Cheetos on the couch and prepping for his bowling tournament.

GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:18 PM   #186
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #187
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
Being a cleveland area heat fan is like being a cleveland area steelers fan. There is just something bothersome about it.
I'm not from Cleveland.

I always pick a team to root for in the playoffs no matter the series, well except for Boston/LA as I couldn't bring myself to root for either team...

As a Cleveland fan I assume you would be a Browns fan, but maybe not. How in the hell could any of you have possibly supported the Thunder after what happened to Seattle. The Heat were in my opinion the lesser of two evils in the finals because they had my favourite player. I don't like what the Heat did, or how they did it thrugh collusion, but that doesn't mean I would ever cheer for the Thunder after what happened to Seattle.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #188
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #189
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Then how is it remotely interesting? Why watch a game you have no vested interest in? Don't you root for a certain team whenever you're watching different playoff series?
Then you're just a fair-weather nba fan.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:27 PM   #190
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k

I lol'ed
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #191
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I lol'ed

What was funny about it tho? Its a joke a 10yr old would tell.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #192
Riou
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Riou has an OK reputation so far

So does philly still give Bynum max after this season?
Riou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #193
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riou
So does philly still give Bynum max after this season?
of course they will. continue making their big move
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:40 AM   #194
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ahem.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:50 AM   #195
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Ahem.
Man i love how this thread comes back every 2 weeks to take a GOBB out of his ass. He has been absent this whole year and rightfully so.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: