Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-14-2013, 03:12 AM   #271
raprap
Local High School Star

raprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: See Cavs fans? This is how you make a big move

ironic
raprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #272
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

What a bump
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #273
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #274
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One of the GOAT threads
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #275
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #276
Lebowski
Sweden Loves the Green

Lebowski has decent reputation

With the recent events, this thread is almost in "quad seoson" quality level.
Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #277
Thorn
Great young streetballer

Thorn is considered somewhat coolThorn is considered somewhat cool

Although this is one of the better bumped threads, still gotta give GOBB credit for coming in here and not avoiding this thread like the plague (unlike a certain "Dirk will never win a title as the best player" thread starter.... )
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #278
ForeverHeat
Banned

ForeverHeat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Let this be a lesson bro. Sometimes you have to just stay quiet and shut your gobb.
ForeverHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:28 PM   #279
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Irony is the Cavs went out and took on a risk to sign Bynum. And most are saying what I did "when healthy..." and even arguing on the Cavs team next year based on Bynum being healthy. Hilarious to me.

Bynum could perform or he could be oft injured thru the season. I would make this thread again if we went back in time.

A bigger backfire than this by far is my $200 bet I lost. And how my stupid ass didnt even think to save myself in case of injury. That is more of a laugh than this thread.

But I digress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Crazy. One of my friends is Jrue's cousin. Well, I actually know a few of his family members and they around 5 years ago they were talking about their cousin Jrue Holliday and how he was going to be in the NBA draft and I remember thinking "oh yeah. Prolly d league or something" then I seem Jrue blow up and I even grew to like his game and still trips me out that he's really my friends cousin.

Jrue got game my man. I wonder if your friend has gone to games to see Jrue?

Last edited by GOBB : 07-14-2013 at 04:30 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #280
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #281
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
Although this is one of the better bumped threads, still gotta give GOBB credit for coming in here and not avoiding this thread like the plague (unlike a certain "Dirk will never win a title as the best player" thread starter.... )

N!gga has 48k posts. Not even the plague itself that you speak of could keep dude away from posting.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #282
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow Gobb I tried out the search engine, found this gem, search engine works just great!
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #283
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameerthefear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #284
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good job, good effort.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #285
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bynum playing some minutes
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: