Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-10-2012, 12:58 AM   #16
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation
Default Re: See Cavs fans? This is how you make a big move

I actually thought GOBB was making a sarcastic thread poking fun of Orlando's handling of Dwight's departure over LeBron's in Cleveland.

"See Cleveland fans? This is how you should've handled LeBron in his last season. Dan Gilbert should have traded him for Aaron Afflalo! You could've been big winners like Orlando!"
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Fixed. You gotta include that too man and you know the pompous son of a bitch would have too.

Well according to Cavs fans it was widely reported Bynum listed Cavs as teams he'd love to play for. I'm just saying bro.

I mean I said Bynum wouldnt stay in Cleveland and was fed woj's report by Cavs fans. So eh.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #18
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Well according to Cavs fans it was widely reported Bynum listed Cavs as teams he'd love to play for. I'm just saying bro.

I mean I said Bynum wouldnt stay in Cleveland and was fed woj's report by Cavs fans. So eh.

Yeah, I don't know what Cavs fans woulda thought that but I sure as hell didn't believe that for a second. Even with him and Kyrie, I wouldn't have expected anything higher than a 6th seed at best and a first round loss and then Bynum gone.

Still got another year or three of rebuilding to do.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:04 AM   #19
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Quote:
Not hold onto this unproven talent because you value your assets way too highly. Maybe when your teams balls drop you'll make a gutsy move like the Sixers did. Enjoy rebuilding tho.

47k posts my lord LMAO. The sixers are a JOKE. That's why Lou Williams left them and came to the Hawks. He was sick of being on a team with inept management and came to Lord Ferry's team. The only reason people even remember the 76ers exists is A.I and DR J LMAO. They are nearly as irrelevant as the current day bucks
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:06 AM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
47k posts my lord LMAO. The sixers are a JOKE. That's why Lou Williams left them and came to the Hawks. He was sick of being on a team with inept management and came to Lord Ferry's team. The only reason people even remember the 76ers exists is A.I and DR J LMAO. They are nearly as irrelevant as the current day bucks

Wow another post count insult. Thats unheard of.

Lou Williams will be on a lottery team. Enjoy your Crows and terrible attendance now.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #21
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

What are the 76ers going to do besides lose in the ECF at best the next 4 years?
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #22
atljonesbro

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Quote:
Wow another post count insult. Thats unheard of.

Lou Williams will be on a lottery team. Enjoy your Crows and terrible attendance now.

Maybe you shouldn't post so much then you wouldn't hear it huh? Kyrie Irving>>>>>The Entire 76ers Organization since good A.I.

Even Lou Williams thinks so, seeing as he left that garbage team to come to play with Lord Ferry and win a ship.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #23
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
What are the 76ers going to do besides lose in the ECF at best the next 4 years?

Nothing. It's basically a Heat Vs. OKC/Lakers league going into next season.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Sixers make what appears to be a nice move to bring in Bynum... Why spend this time rubbing Cavaliers' fans noses in it?

Makes very little sense. None of us have any clue how close the Cavs were to making a deal or if there was ever any really serious discussions.

I'm happy with the current state of the rebuild.

You should be happy with this move for your team.

Who gives a f#ck about whatever speculation we had earlier in the offseason? That's all it ever was... speculation.

Btw, during that speculation, all of the talk about the draft picks the Cavs would have to include never began with the words "protected" which it appears all of the picks Orlando is getting will be... And, the best young player they appear to be getting is Moe Harkless. Forgive me if I'm not bowled over by Orlando's reported haul.

Oh my god... the Magic are getting Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic and Moe Harkless!? Plus three likely late draft picks and, if they aren't late, they won't get them. Stop the presses! What a deal!

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-10-2012 at 01:29 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #25
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

so what happens when bynum leaves next season
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:42 AM   #26
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

cavsfanatic has an OK reputation so far

Dumb ass thread. 76ers are a good team so getting Bynum will help them a lot. Cavs a horrible team so getting Bynum would do what exactly? FOH
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:46 AM   #27
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

Bynum will make Turner, Young and co alot, alot better. Philly is a borderline ECF type team now.
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:23 AM   #28
MiseryCityTexas

MiseryCityTexas has decent reputationMiseryCityTexas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
I would rather laugh at Orlando. They are a poorly run franchise and their fans have the right to be pissed. They didn't even get Bynum. I don't care about their cap space or anything like that, they basically just helped make the Lakers the favorites in the west and they got nothing in return. They'll be a garbage team.

That's what them pussies get for not taking rockets draft picks and marcus morris.
MiseryCityTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:28 AM   #29
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
Maybe you shouldn't post so much then you wouldn't hear it huh? Kyrie Irving>>>>>The Entire 76ers Organization since good A.I.

Even Lou Williams thinks so, seeing as he left that garbage team to come to play with Lord Ferry and win a ship.

Hawks

76ers are moving in the right direction...
The hawks are the definition of dedicated mediocrity. Theyve been shit for ages...
Cavs They do have some decent young pieces but damn, that draft pick was such a waste...
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:34 AM   #30
MiseryCityTexas

MiseryCityTexas has decent reputationMiseryCityTexas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Hawks

76ers are moving in the right direction...
The hawks are the definition of dedicated mediocrity. Theyve been shit for ages...
Cavs They do have some decent young pieces but damn, that draft pick was such a waste...

Cavs might as well should have traded their pick to Houston for Kevin Martin.
MiseryCityTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: