Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #61
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: See Cavs fans? This is how you make a big move

I'm not sure what GOBB is boasting about. The last 25 years the 76ers haven't done shit either just like the Cavaliers.

Championships the Last 25 Years

Cavaliers: 0
76ers: 0

Finals Appearances the last 25 Years

Cavaliers: 1
76ers: 1

...your organization did exactly the same thing ours did. They didn't build a competent team around your once in a lifetime player wasting his prime.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #62
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, all I have to say is I hope Bynum signs and extension or resigns ith the 76ers. Otherwise you got pretty much nothing.

And I'm being honest. I really do hope Bynum stays in Philly. I'd like them to keep getting better. It was fun watching them last season and to see Evans finally develop out into a unique guard.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #63
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

the point is, philly were willing to take a risk on a star like bynum, unlike the cavs
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #64
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I can see Bynum leaving. I know they have his bird-rights but the 76ers' core blows and Philly is a crappy city.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #65
DukeDelonte13

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
the point is, philly were willing to take a risk on a star like bynum, unlike the cavs

yes. That is the point. Cavs unwilling to risk their rebuild.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:52 PM   #66
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
andy was always in the trade

tristan was the guy grant refused to include

I know but some cavs fans like delonte wouldn't have given up Andy v at the risk of Bynum being a rental. To me that's crazy. Sixers could lose bynum and recurve nothing but I applaud the risk because Sixers were stagnant with Iggy. Atleast u have three options. Resign Bynum. Be bad and play lottery. Use cap
Space and sign another notable free agent. If Sixers lose Iggy vucevic harkless for nothing it's worth the risk of having Bynum for a year ad hoping he resigns. Some cavs fans weren't willing to risk Andy v in that manner and that's nuts.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #67
raprap
Local High School Star

raprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected poster

OP spittin truth.
raprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #68
returnofthemack
Serious playground baller

returnofthemack has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I know but some cavs fans like delonte wouldn't have given up Andy v at the risk of Bynum being a rental. To me that's crazy. Sixers could lose bynum and recurve nothing but I applaud the risk because Sixers were stagnant with Iggy. Atleast u have three options. Resign Bynum. Be bad and play lottery. Use cap
Space and sign another notable free agent. If Sixers lose Iggy vucevic harkless for nothing it's worth the risk of having Bynum for a year ad hoping he resigns. Some cavs fans weren't willing to risk Andy v in that manner and that's nuts.

anyone who calls themselves a cavs fan should take that trade strait up. but first round pick, cap space and tristan? no thanks
returnofthemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #69
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A small market team like the Cavs which is going to have trouble holding onto it's stars if it's not a contending team needs to be aggressive at times. Building slow and steady will be great, unless Kyrie comes up on FA and decides its too slow and flees. A lot of that is alleviated if you have a better team and not relying on everyone to get better at the same time.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #70
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

im gonna ask this again.

so what happens when bynum leaves next season?

philly is stuck with evan turner as their best player?
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #71
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Iguodala has lived on the trading block and he and Turner are somewhat redundant. Bynum is the 2nd best center in the league. The Sixers didn't even have to give up their very solid center. And the worst that happens is Bynum doesn't stay or maybe gets injured. There is no margin for error because there can't be any error.

I'm not gonna talk about the Cavs, as I haven't been following much this Summer and have literally not been home for 2 months. But it doesn't sound as tho the Cavs would have had to give up..anything at all. Who the hell is Waiters?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #72
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
im gonna ask this again.

Jrue
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #73
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Cleveland is too busy drafting guards who come off the bench in college in the lottery.
Where dat skrilla?
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #74
chips93

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
yes. That is the point. Cavs unwilling to risk their rebuild.

i would have preffered us take that risk though

our celing with bynum in board >>> our ceiling with tristan & andy
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #75
LebronsHeadband
I airball my layups

LebronsHeadband has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
im gonna ask this again.

They go shopping in Free Agency. Not all Stars can go to Miami, LA or NY.

I really think Bynum will resign though, Philly is close to his home in NJ and they can offer a whole lot more money than any other team.
LebronsHeadband is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: