Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-24-2007, 04:37 PM   #1
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Smokee's Goodbye (edited version)

Its clear that the mod'ing here is one-sided. Its clear that the moderating and site caters to a small group of pansy posters that love to try to drive people off the forum. Theyre motto being safety in numbers, but thats why theyre a bunch of pansies. none of them would ever come at Smokee alone and its never happened once since i've beeen here. why do you mods ALWAYS delete when i punk them too? I happened to like how i punked Vert who doesnt know his friend is his manager reminds me of the time i punked the whole mob with momma jones and the mod deleted them all so they wouldnt be embarressed

That said i'd like to give a BIG **** YOU to whoever is the current moderator. Its too bad it has to come to this since i was minding my own business till youre pansy mob had to start **** with me in my thread. Its a shame i'm giving them what they want but this forums dyiing anyways with the same **** being argued over and over and the same gimps with the same statwhore nonwatching opinions filling up the forum. Too bad the one voice that sets them straight wont be here anymore and they will continue to gangrape ISH posters driving them away. Even if the moderator does a good job of that because hes a oversensitive pansy.

go ahead delete this you sorry mod to save face. I wasnt sure if Jeff was setting me up to ban me again, or if you were just some super laid back dude after i cursed you out in emails. Either way youre problem with this forum is hiring such a gimp moderator thats driven off/pissed off alot of people wit his 1 sided moderating. besides what moderator calls a poster an idiot? and wont ban his friends or the people he likes for the same infractions he bans others? You're a lil piece of **** whoever you are, ive got a feeling tho its Jsub.

**** ISH's MODERATOR, **** RAPS FANS, **** THE PANSY MOB, AND YOURE FAMILIES TOO. SMOKEE OUT AND MY APOLOGIES TO JEFF IF HE WASNT THE ONE MOD'ING ON INSIDEHOOPS. JUST FIRE WHOEVER YOU GOT DOING IT BECAUSE HES TERRIBLE, JUST ASK THE POSTERS.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:38 PM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

this is what's wrong with American liberalism. few ever use their brains before their mouths. they react to emotion not reason.

"action is better than inaction"

" i dont like the rules, so I'm gonna bend it and then call it fascism"

" everyone must cater to me!"
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #3
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
this is what's wrong with American liberalism. few ever use their brains before their mouths. they react to emotion not reason.

this is why you've always been a big retard here. you call everything liberal and turn everything into some politicial mumbojumbo that you've got no clue about. you sound just like mkjurand.

fact is whoever the current moderator is wont ban his buddies or who he likes for the same infractions he bans others for, even when they never start ****.

take youre wack'd political spins and shove'em up youre ass jackass
Old 01-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #4
Smokee
Banned

oh and i only reposted this because i kinda felt bad for blaming Jeff if he wasnt the mod behind all the BS
Old 01-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #5
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
this is why you've always been a big retard here. you call everything liberal and turn everything into some politicial mumbojumbo that you've got no clue about. you sound just like mkjurand.

fact is whoever the current moderator is wont ban his buddies or who he likes for the same infractions he bans others for, even when they never start ****.

take youre wack'd political spins and shove'em up youre ass jackass

ever stop to think that just because you dont understand, that it means you are uneducated, crass, base, and uncivilized? your post evinces everything I just typed.

liberals view conservatives as retards.

conservatives view liberals as useless people who offer no good alternatives.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:46 PM   #6
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Its clear that the mod'ing here is one-sided. Its clear that the moderating and site caters to a small group of pansy posters that love to try to drive people off the forum. Theyre motto being safety in numbers, but thats why theyre a bunch of pansies. none of them would ever come at Smokee alone and its never happened once since i've beeen here. why do you mods ALWAYS delete when i punk them too? I happened to like how i punked Vert who doesnt know his friend is his manager reminds me of the time i punked the whole mob with momma jones and the mod deleted them all so they wouldnt be embarressed

That said i'd like to give a BIG **** YOU to whoever is the current moderator. Its too bad it has to come to this since i was minding my own business till youre pansy mob had to start **** with me in my thread. Its a shame i'm giving them what they want but this forums dyiing anyways with the same **** being argued over and over and the same gimps with the same statwhore nonwatching opinions filling up the forum. Too bad the one voice that sets them straight wont be here anymore and they will continue to gangrape ISH posters driving them away. Even if the moderator does a good job of that because hes a oversensitive pansy.

go ahead delete this you sorry mod to save face. I wasnt sure if Jeff was setting me up to ban me again, or if you were just some super laid back dude after i cursed you out in emails. Either way youre problem with this forum is hiring such a gimp moderator thats driven off/pissed off alot of people wit his 1 sided moderating. besides what moderator calls a poster an idiot? and wont ban his friends or the people he likes for the same infractions he bans others? You're a lil piece of **** whoever you are, ive got a feeling tho its Jsub.

**** ISH's MODERATOR, **** RAPS FANS, **** THE PANSY MOB, AND YOURE FAMILIES TOO. SMOKEE OUT AND MY APOLOGIES TO JEFF IF HE WASNT THE ONE MOD'ING ON INSIDEHOOPS. JUST FIRE WHOEVER YOU GOT DOING IT BECAUSE HES TERRIBLE, JUST ASK THE POSTERS.

The string orchestra bids you farewell

schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:47 PM   #7
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
ever stop to think that just because you dont understand, that it means you are uneducated, crass, base, and uncivilized? your post evinces everything I just typed.

are you so retarded to believe everything is as cut and dry as liberals and conservatives still? you have NO CLUE of WTF youre talking about. You realize the so called 'liberals' now ARE the conservatives, and the so called 'conservatives' you can make a case for are the liberals? youre still timewarped back in the first Bush's era.

and you got the nerve to call others uneducated? youre living in the past, pretending youre smart, when you really dont know **** about politics, let alone half the **** you talk about. stick to the Nets and that terrible team.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:48 PM   #8
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Notice that nobody misses you. Goodbye, and good riddance.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:48 PM   #9
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

and they are all full of it and letting this country down through misdirection and political stagnation. They all work for the same bosses
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:48 PM   #10
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I came in here wanting to insult Smokee.

Then you came along.

You know what's wrong with people like you? Attributing everything you don't like to a single entity.
"I don't like that, so it must be, let's say, Liberalism! Yes, let's call it Liberalism!" And from that point on, everything bad in vcdrivesaporschetowork's life was "liberal". He didn't succeed in life, but that wasn't so bad, as it was the "Liberals'" fault. No girlfriend? Damn them Liberals. No job? The Liberals' fault. World going to the dogs? Them Liberals.

Grow up. The world isn't just black and white, not just the RIGHTEOUS FEW against DEM DARN LIBERALS.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:48 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Notice that nobody misses you. Goodbye, and good riddance.
actually I tend to enjoy smokee. Hes entertaining and willing to share his opinion.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:50 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
I came in here wanting to insult Smokee.

Then you came along.

You know what's wrong with people like you? Attributing everything you don't like to a single entity.
"I don't like that, so it must be, let's say, Liberalism! Yes, let's call it Liberalism!" And from that point on, everything bad in vcdrivesaporschetowork's life was "liberal". He didn't succeed in life, but that wasn't so bad, as it was the "Liberals'" fault. No girlfriend? Damn them Liberals. No job? The Liberals' fault. World going to the dogs? Them Liberals.

Grow up. The world isn't just black and white, not just the RIGHTEOUS FEW against DEM DARN LIBERALS.

and actually, Liberalism is the foundation of democracy in modern nation-states. Go back to England, King George
Old 01-24-2007, 04:51 PM   #13
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
actually I tend to enjoy smokee. Hes entertaining and willing to share his opinion.
Sorry, didnt know that.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:51 PM   #14
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound

thank you

but seriously i wouldnt have reposted it if i didnt feel the need to correct myself about blaming Jeff, when it was brought up it was likely someone else moding under insidehoops.

i never start **** with anyone, its the same 5-6 people always coming at me. just like in my thread earlier which was evident, if the mod had not deleted it all. i talk bball, back it up, and almost never start ****.

anyways iim seerioiusly out for good and my apologies to Jeff
Old 01-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #15
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

smokee the board is better with you gone
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: