Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-12-2012, 02:02 AM   #31
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Decision 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Holy shit!
Those shoes are nice.
wat about these kicks?
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #32
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Funny. (S)he says his name is trey yet his whole username is kdtrey5. The name Durant uses as his twitter profile.

That's when you know you ain't a true fan. You follow the player before the team
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #33
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Funny. (S)he says his name is trey yet his whole username is kdtrey5. The name Durant uses as his twitter profile.

That's when you know you ain't a true fan. You follow the player before the team
like i said. it only fitting
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #34
BullsAj
Kids at the park dunk on me

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Rose will not leave guys, come on... *hopes not*

I'm on a new site (http://sportslite.com) and I'd love to discuss Bulls bball & nba with you guys on there...Referrer: ChiBulls24

Last edited by BullsAj : 08-13-2012 at 01:53 AM.
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #35
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool

Read the whole thread, Go Getter having his usual beef with someone on ISH Yep, things havent changed too much around here As for Rose, Id like to think he's a Bulls for life, as we know basketball is a business and lets hope we at least have him through his prime.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:57 AM   #36
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

^Doesn't know what beef is.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:13 AM   #37
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh blah. Yeah, that's not beef. We're all allowed to be critical of what happens. And the counter points happen as well.

As for concern, the topic is justifiable. As for over-the top exaggeration, probably! Gotta take the good with the bad, you can't just focus on one.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #38
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool

Not to offend you Go Getter, I enjoy your posts, they usually have a bit of spice in them, and someone other than me is on the recieving end which often entertains me. Plus your a diehard fan of the Bulls and I could never argue with that :smilies:
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:24 AM   #39
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:33 AM   #40
Lebronn23
I airball my layups

Lebronn23 has no real reputation yet.

He's coming to Miami
Lebronn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #41
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebronn23
He's coming to Miami
Who else shares this juan's dark twisted beautiful fantasy?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #42
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Don't see Rose ever leaving, but I guess we've seen crazier things happen.

I think the front office will do a good enough job of building a good enough team around him consistently to keep him here.

Also the support he gets from his family and friends and being in his hometown is a huge part of him.

And he's not the type of person either.

We'll see. I do hope we get a second star that compliments him well to pair him with and a supporting cast that fits him well.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #43
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

We gotta make the finals at least once by then, otherwise he will be pressured to leave, and I wouldn't blame him in that case.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: