Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-10-2012, 10:00 PM   #31
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Y'all think my girl's ugly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
lmao you are a dumbass. if i wanted to post a pic of my hottest fb friend. i think i would do better than that.

you sorry cause your girl can't compete. admit it.
Oh ok, you posted a picture of one of your hottest facebook friends that have no clue who you are because she probably accepts everyone on facebook.

Is that more accurate?
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:00 PM   #32
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Don't let your gf see this
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #33
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Oh ok, you posted a picture of one of your hottest facebook friends that have no clue who you are because she probably accepts everyone on facebook.

Is that more accurate?

i have no patience for numb skulls like u.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #34
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Looks like the high guy I saw in a chief keef video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFEhJfUcD1Q&t=1m29s
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #35
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm sure she's had a lot of ***** in her and will in the future.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #36
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I did think she was ugly, thanks for confirming it. Looks like Rev Run's illegitimate child, but not in a good way.

why are your so jelly? why can't your be happy for me? that my girl is better than yalls?
Old 08-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #37
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not into ashy, bug-eyed 14 year olds that make retarded duck faces and take self shot mirror pictures.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #38
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I'm not into ashy, bug-eyed 14 year olds that make retarded duck faces and take self shot mirror pictures.

lol what a straight up bitch.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #39
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
lmao you are a dumbass. if i wanted to post a pic of my hottest fb friend. i think i would do better than that.

you sorry cause your girl can't compete. admit it.

Better hope your *girl* doesn't see that.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now that we saw her, how many ishers already hit this girl? I know godzuki did(he sent me a pic if her before) and shit, she was living in Gobbs basement for two months last year. Who else?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #41
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Now that we saw her, how many ishers already hit this girl? I know godzuki did(he sent me a pic if her before) and shit, she was living in Gobbs basement for two months last year. Who else?

your life is pathetic. your parents don't like you. you get no *****. your team sucks. son you have nothing to combat me with. how u even talking? smh
Old 08-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #42
NYK_Stan
I airball my layups

NYK_Stan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Who else?
ISH did a train on Bladers google search result
NYK_Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
your life is pathetic. your parents don't like you. you get no *****. your team sucks. son you have nothing to combat me with. how u even talking? smh
Your parents really failed you. It's sad.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #44
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

I can't say for sure the girl's age or not... and the only noticeable defect (if you wanna call it that) was her huge nose.

Here's the facts: there's a shit ton of haters here @ ISH. If some normal much more likable poster posted a pic of "his girl" and it just so happened to be the same girl, same exact pic and everything, many of the same "hater" comments would have been compliments. and that's real talk.

This board is bleeding with malice and malicious bloodsucking parasites.

It's funny, b/c the majority of those who were talking shit about his girl, wouldn't post a pic of "their" actual girl if their lives depended on it, b/c of the risk of being ISH-blasted by the community... yet you seemingly "brave souls" are quick to pull the trigger and dish out diss after diss.

ISH... home of the hiding behind a keyboard tough-guys who only bang 10's on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 11's and 12's on the weekend.

Bunch of fu*kin' clowns.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #45
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I can't say for sure the girl's age or not... and the only noticeable defect (if you wanna call it that) was her huge nose.

Here's the facts: there's a shit ton of haters here @ ISH. If some normal much more likable poster posted a pic of "his girl" and it just so happened to be the same girl, same exact pic and everything, many of the same "hater" comments would have been compliments. and that's real talk.

This board is bleeding with malice and malicious bloodsucking parasites.

It's funny, b/c the majority of those who were talking shit about his girl, wouldn't post a pic of "their" actual girl if their lives depended on it, b/c of the risk of being ISH-blasted by the community... yet you seemingly "brave souls" are quick to pull the trigger and dish out diss after diss.

ISH... home of the hiding behind a keyboard tough-guys who only bang 10's on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 11's and 12's on the weekend.

Bunch of fu*kin' clowns.

real talk. u blasted these fools.
this forum is full of cowering bitches.
couldn't have said it any better.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: