Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #1
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default My 1000th Post!!!!!

MAN WHAT A FEELING!!! I thought for sure i would get banned by now. Here is why....

1) over the summer roasting Chicago fans for the Ben Wallace signing on their forum.
2) Causing mutiple internet brawls with Raptor fans anytime they open their mouth on anything.
3) defending any Knicks fan no matter where they post at...main, our forum, wherever.

I love a good convo...I hate stupidity. I will argue to a degree. I have laughed, got mad, got even and shut some mouths on here in this short time.
i have respect for alot of people knowledge and I always let them know. I will always be me from this point foward, but I will turn down the level on the main board. But i will defend this Knicks board for sure. Nobody will walk in here and roast us. Hell no. I'm out. Got more posting to do.

Yours. Knickscity
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:27 PM   #2
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

First of all ..

Congrats!

You've been waiting all day for this huh? :

This is cool, because now you will be like a big brother and you've got 1,000 posts to show for it! Right on bro!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:14 AM   #3
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Also, I apologize for criticizing you on your roasting of Chicago, it seems you were right.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #4
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:16 PM   #5
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

May you have many hams throughout the next few moons.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:54 PM   #6
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Talking

Congrats!!!! May you have many more happy posts.

I'm looking forward to my 200th. I can only imagine my 1,000th.

Once again, good job!!!! Here's to your accomplishment.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:06 AM   #7
shakespeare
I airball my layups

shakespeare has an OK reputation so far

Congratulations, 1,000 posts are to be commended.

I'm still airballing my lay ups.
shakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #8
j Fresh
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakespeare
Congratulations, 1,000 posts are to be commended.

I'm still airballing my lay ups.

to be airballing? or not to be airballing? THAT is the question!
Old 01-23-2007, 10:58 PM   #9
LouV
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LouV has an OK reputation so far

We're going to need another 5,000 posts from you because the Knicks forum is WAY behind the Lakers forum. What's with that? You can't tell me there are more Lakers fans than Knicks fans in this world. And definitely not that many more.

Is there another place in this universe where all the Knick fans post instead of here? Did this forum start out as a Laker forum then they opened it up to all the other teams?
LouV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:07 PM   #10
j Fresh
Local High School Star

some "so called" Knick fans are in denial right now, they don't want to be seen. True Knick fans are always there... and there's only about 8 of us.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:22 AM   #11
P-Forty21

my 100th post!
Old 01-24-2007, 07:19 PM   #12
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Forty21
my 100th post!

100 is good. Post a little more. It isn't that many that post here. This forum is more popular out west but that's ok. The Griz and Hwaks usually go days before they get a new post. We know who we are on here. I do quite a bit of posting in other forums, especially the main board. I get into quite alot of debates in the main. That's how I, HTR and others on other forums build up those posts. Check it out and when a good convo gets started you will build those post rather quick.

BTW I do give credit to Shafir. e challenged Knicks fans to make more posts on here first. I took him up on that and it has come a long way.

I got a long way to catch our mod, being that NBA Lottery pick and everything. Got an Agent? How about a house? I do real estate, real cheap with good interest rates!!!
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: