Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-22-2012, 05:37 AM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game

Looks like it's going to be a great game like Spider-Man 2 for PS2 was. I loved the PS2 Spider-Man games.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220658p1.html

It's reminding IGN of Arkham City. Here is the E3 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fWqqE0ErA
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game

Spiderman 2 was my favorite PS2 game. I will probably buy this in hopes that it is similar to that.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Spiderman 2 was my favorite PS2 game. I will probably buy this in hopes that it is similar to that.

Yea it was up there for me. Even the other ones people hated I enjoyed actually. I just love Spider-Man period.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow just from the trailer it does look pretty good.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #5
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

man that looks pretty epic

wonder how open the city environment will be, would be fun just web slinging around the city and hopping on top of cars

cant wait, spiderman games on psx were really fun
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:57 AM   #6
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
man that looks pretty epic

wonder how open the city environment will be, would be fun just web slinging around the city and hopping on top of cars

cant wait, spiderman games on psx were really fun

As well as saving little girl's balloons!
Old 08-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So anyone play the game?How is it?
Old 08-07-2012, 11:24 PM   #8
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

I played it and beat it in two days. Red boxed it. Nothing to do after you beat it. Would not buy but renting is cool
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:34 AM   #9
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
As well as saving little girl's balloons!
Is that a euphemism? Because I'm intrigued.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:06 AM   #10
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Is that a euphemism? Because I'm intrigued.

No it's literal. You had to constantly save little kid's balloons lol. Like an act of kindness.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

did this game end up being any good? I'd love to play a good open-world Spiderman game.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #12
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
did this game end up being any good? I'd love to play a good open-world Spiderman game.

IGN gave it 7/10. which, for a name with a big name, usually means like 6/10 (they like to boost the big titles so that people will still read their articles and get more hits for ads)

I'll probably get it if it drops in price.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:05 PM   #13
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Its all right i think a 6/10 or 7/10 rating is good.I gamefly'd it.Still not done with it but i can tell its really repetitive.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:10 PM   #14
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Its all right i think a 6/10 or 7/10 rating is good.I gamefly'd it.Still not done with it but i can tell its really repetitive.

so you've played it? does it feel like an open world game, or is it an open world where you HAVE to do specific things?
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:14 AM   #15
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
so you've played it? does it feel like an open world game, or is it an open world where you HAVE to do specific things?
its open world

You can choose when you want to do certain missions its just that all the side missions are really really short.Petty crimes side missions take about 15 seconds to beat, you take more time swinging to the location then actually fighting.

Its a really really really really really lazy batman arkham city.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: