Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #46
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What kind of Deodorant do you guys use?

i use whatever my wife uses. sounds girly but women's spray deodorant seems to work better than men's for me. sometimes i'll buy degree if she gets something that is too flowery.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #47
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i actually like old spice. keeps my sweat down, doesn't leave a strange residue and smells decent...like a strong soap. nothing too fragrancy which i like. using 'sweat defense' brand right now.

anybody tried brut? i really like the scent but it did an absolutely horrible job at absorbing sweat. shit just made me all slimy and eventually stink
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #48
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i use whatever my wife uses. sounds girly but women's spray deodorant seems to work better than men's for me. sometimes i'll buy degree if she gets something that is too flowery.
There's a lot of scents that I like but companies don't use them in 'masculine' products so sometimes I borrow my mom's white citrus lotion or orange mango burst body wash.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #49
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
There's a lot of scents that I like but companies don't use them in 'masculine' products so sometimes I borrow my mom's white citrus lotion or orange mango burst body wash.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:05 AM   #50
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I use Old Spice and I'm currently using the swagger one.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:23 AM   #51
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Right now......

I don't use antiperspirants, just deodorant. Antiperspirants are unnatural...preventing you from sweating. If you rubbed an antiperspirant all over your body, you would die....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:29 AM   #52
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old Spice smells great man. I don't know if I used anything but that since I started as a boy.

I'm in love with it. Ever since I've used it, the long lasting shit it has makes it worth purchasing alone, but the smell also is a plus. Never had a problem using it highly recommend it. I have a bad BO when I do start sweating so trust me.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:32 AM   #53
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Old Spice smells great man. I don't know if I used anything but that since I started as a boy.

I'm in love with it. Ever since I've used it, the long lasting shit it has makes it worth purchasing alone, but the smell also is a plus. Never had a problem using it highly recommend it. I have a bad BO when I do start sweating so trust me.

This is what I used in my high school days, but it made me sweat like shit. Right now I'm using Degree.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:38 AM   #54
SourPatchKids
Banned

Everybody's skin is different.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:36 PM   #55
oarabbus
NBA rookie of the year

oarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by artex
been using old spice denali but after an hour or two it starts to get mad itchy and uncomfortable , i never had that happen with any other brand of deodorant so ima have to switch it up .

WTF I use old spice too and same sh1t happens... WTF old spice?
oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:37 AM   #56
BrownEye007
Great young streetballer

BrownEye007 is considered somewhat coolBrownEye007 is considered somewhat cool

Mitchum roll on. Scented or unscented it's the only deodorant that will last me all day. And I don't make a habit of it but I've gone 48 hours without showering before and my pits still didn't stink.
BrownEye007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:40 AM   #57
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Right now......

I don't use antiperspirants, just deodorant. Antiperspirants are unnatural...preventing you from sweating. If you rubbed an antiperspirant all over your body, you would die....

I use rightguard too
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: