Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #16
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's add some football forum mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I wouldn't need an excuse to ban you, I'd do it and say it was practice.
there is no white text wtf

SEE SEE SEE

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:47 AM   #17
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

GOBB
Rasheed
JMT
myself
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #18
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
GOBB
Rasheed
JMT
myself
i can't disagree although i see a ban in my future when i type "Dynasty" one too many times after an Eagle loss. Seriously though, can't disagree. If it's just one, should be you.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #19
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

At least get the 2012 College Football Thread stickied.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #20
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Should I start a campaign tour?

"It's no coincidence that 'Americas team' is the Dallas Cowboys, meanwhile America as a leading country has been in a slump. We need CHANGE."

I'm StateProperty and I approve this message
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #21
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"StateProperty claims he will bring change, but his method of change is signing overrated big names for your TOP DOLLAR and then prancing around as though he is the best while the rest of the world laughs."

I'm -primetizzlewizzle- and I approve this message
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #22
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

all I know is it would be nice to have a mod in here so that when clowns like kobron23 start posting diseased genitalia all over the place it can be dealt with without having to hope Jeff or another main forum mod is around to ban the ****er.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:22 PM   #23
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has an OK reputation so far

^ yes. fix this place ASAP
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: