Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2012, 11:10 PM   #16
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

What do you think about pro-hormones?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:11 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #18
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
What do you think about pro-hormones?

Depends which one? I've dabbled in a few and have had great success. But most PED users will always tell you the real stuff is better, which it technically is.
Some are hokey, some are legit. Depends on what results you want. I'm not supposed to recommend them, but if you do use them, be responsible.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #19
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember we talked last year about Jack3d and some controversies over 1,3 DMAA, have there been any conclusive studies done since then?
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #20
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

B-Low my man, you disappoint me. You're using my direct competition!
Use Dymatize Elite. It's the same protein profile, same calorie profile, and practically same taste. Difference is we make our own product. ON doesn't. so we follow label profiles. We are also certified gluten free, NSF and GMP approved, and top notch quality control in which you can only find from a self manufactured product.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #21
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was using concret for my creatine but just ordered some Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder. it had good reviews on BB.com, what do u think?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #22
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

link me to some good protein shakes. i bulk up pretty easy, just havent been working out much
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #23
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

somewhat off topic but related to dymatize.
just wondering, is brock lesnar affiliated with dymatize in any way still?
who you guys got endorsing your product? (mainstream)
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:40 PM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
I remember we talked last year about Jack3d and some controversies over 1,3 DMAA, have there been any conclusive studies done since then?

Most, if not all products have taken out 1,3 DMAA. There is no real regulation to do so, but it's just easier to reformulate then to have a whole abtch pulled. Most will just go with the whole herb Geranium.

We are not at liberty to say anything about geranium and legal issues. I know some runner was tested for it and was barred from doing an event. Problem was the onus was on him and him team to know what was supposed to be on the banned substance list. 1,3 DMAA is technically not a banned substance.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #25
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
somewhat off topic but related to dymatize.
just wondering, is brock lesnar affiliated with dymatize in any way still?
who you guys got endorsing your product? (mainstream)

We're cutting our endosrements. He's still under contract, but most likely not renewing. We're really courting Junior Dos Santos. He's tweeted good stuff about the products we've hooked him up with. Crossing fingers we can sign him by end of year.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #26
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nigggeh thats icey i was serious
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #27
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

I'm 6'6 and 230 pounds, so biggish but I'm not cut.
What supplements are best for me to use to maintain 220-230 pounds but tone up my body.
Both pre and post work out stuff if possible.
Thanks.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #28
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i was using concret for my creatine but just ordered some Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder. it had good reviews on BB.com, what do u think?

What's up buddy?
I've honestly never heard of this brand.
I did just take a look at it on BB.com and the formula seems a little over the top. Although it appears to be all these unique creatines bottom line is it is creatine and you're paying a little more that what the average cost would be. I like the fact they use Vanadium. Great for insulin response. I'm looking more into l-aspartic acid as a carrier.
I'd stick to creatine HCL. But let me know how that one works out.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:56 PM   #29
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
link me to some good protein shakes. i bulk up pretty easy, just havent been working out much

Man you seem a little jumpy. I'd lay off the suppy's

I didn't know if you were serious since your initial comment was an insult.

Are you trying to bulk? What's your goal? What have you used before?
I work for Dymatize Nutrition as an account manager. We have protein supplements for all types of profiles.

dymatize.com
Old 08-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #30
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
I'm 6'6 and 230 pounds, so biggish but I'm not cut.
What supplements are best for me to use to maintain 220-230 pounds but tone up my body.
Both pre and post work out stuff if possible.
Thanks.

What I would consider using a lower carb protein, but use a postworkout type supplement. The problem with cutting is weightloss is inevitable. If you can increase muscle density you may be able to maintain that weight. I'm also linked with BPI nutrition. A couple of products I would recommend is Solid and Build HD.

Solid works as an androgenic. It helps by elevating also the male functions that are required for muscle building. Everything from hormonal support, water retention, the process of protein synthesis and so on.

Build is a new creatine which uses certain carriers that work on a cellular level. Products like co-enzyme q10, acetyl-l-carnitne which all works as cellular support, in which aids the proccess of ATP replenishing.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: