Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #76
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Krealkalyn (Ikeep getting the spelling wrong) = American EFX has the patent to the raw material and serves the purest with no fillers. I trust Flex Wheeler in what he said about the product. Rememebr, this was a world class Bodybuilder who suffered kidney dialisis. I've personally seen him take this product and trained with him

Creatine HCL= Con-crete is the company that trademarked this product.

Just ordered some Krealkalyn and restocked on Dymatize whey.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #77
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know if it's the Kre-Alkalyn or the placebo effect (or both) but I took one about 30-40 minutes before my workout (just this one time to see if I could feel it instantly) and was able to pump out 2-3 more reps per set at 15-20 lbs more than I usually lift. For leg exercises, I was able to hammer out all my sets without much rest and I feel a lot less tired after a pretty intense workout. This is the first day I've tried it so I'll see how the results are on it in a few weeks. Took another one after my workout.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #78
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Supposedly Krealkalyn is THE creatine. I've read regular Creatine Monohydrate works, but it's like taking a Civic when you can take, say a Ferrari. The Civic will take you there, but the Enzo will get you there FASTER. Plus you'll look better using it. The only supplement I've ever tried was Whey and it *worked*, but I'm hearing a lot more S&C people online make Creatine (Especially Krealkalyn) their supplement of choice. Once I get my goal weight of 180 naturally I'll probably try getting my hands on them too. Good luck, Grinder.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #79
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.mercurynews.com/health/ci...rt-mislabeling

Quote:
San Jose: Supplement company admits in federal court to mislabeling synthetic steroids

By Eric Kurhi
ekurhi@mercurynews.com
Posted: 11/15/2012 05:55:07 PM PST
Updated: 11/16/2012 10:14:08 AM PST

SAN JOSE -- A company that specializes in selling bodybuilding nutritional supplements admitted in federal court Thursday that it knowingly misrepresented and sold a product that contained an unapproved synthetic steroid, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
Santa Maria-based Myogenix, which boasts the slogans "Technology of Muscle" and "Total Body Transformation" on its website, sold a product called "Spawn" between 2007 and 2009 that contained a main active ingredient that was never approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
According to a DOJ release, "Myogenix knowingly labeled Spawn in a manner that was intended to deceive consumers and the FDA, in that it was labeled as a dietary supplement when in fact Spawn was a synthetic steroid."
Myogenix director of operations Mark Newman entered a guilty plea on behalf of the company to charges related to "introducing unapproved drugs into interstate commerce with the intent to defraud and mislead," according to the DOJ.
Myogenix was fined $50,000 and had to forfeit $100,000 that was deemed to have been gained illegally.
As part of plea agreements, for the next five years the company must submit all products to an independent testing organization, the results of which must be reviewed by the FDA before the product can be sold.

damn!
selling synthetic steroids off the shelf
thoughts hateraid? never heard of myogenix before
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: