Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #16
Chief Keef
Decent playground baller

Chief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

phaggot
Chief Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Rick
I'm not a queer that's why. It's the domination aspect of it that intrigues me and phucking something that passes for female visually is intriguing to say the least. This isn't the 1980's where trannies were dudes wearing wigs who looked like dudes. Make your way to shemaletube.com and check out some of these brazilian freaks, they're hotter than a lot of real girls and phuck better too.

OK. I'll ask.

Why does it need to be a tranny to have a "domination aspect?"
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #18
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

what do u think of Deuces? is he hot to you? would u hit it? to me that would be the test if you're gay or straight still....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #19
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
I do count the day I saw a midget transsexual on the streets as a highlight of my life. It was coming across a unicorn.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #20
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lotta open minded folk here. i know im straight. keep calling me a homo thinking it gets to me.

Also you're either trolling us or thick as a brick if you didn't expect that response to your question here.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #21
Brick Rick
Banned

Brick Rick has an OK reputation so far

I know half the dudes who posted in this thread already beat off to shemales on the net. Come on fess up. The internet can jade a motherphuker.
Brick Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
Brick Rick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
what do u think of Deuces? is he hot to you? would u hit it? to me that would be the test if you're gay or straight still....

post a pic.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #23
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
post a pic.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/image.ph...ine=1270972331
Old 08-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #24
Brick Rick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki

no you phuking idiot. i have extremely high standards. that just looks like a regular bloke.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:38 PM   #25
AK47DR91

Quote:
they're hotter than a lot of real girls and phuck better too.
Prove it!

P.S. don't show nudes.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #26
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
no you phuking idiot. i have extremely high standards. that just looks like a regular bloke.

Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #27
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

sorry man it was just a test

anyways i don't think you're gay yet for what its worth. i do think u should save that pic and once you start feeling an attraction towards Deuces is when you're real close to gay. becareful bro, good luck
Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #28
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I know half the dudes who posted in this thread already beat off to shemales on the net. Come on fess up. The internet can jade a motherphuker.
uh no...hate to break this to you but you're a homosexual buddy

or at minimum you're bi

that is if you're serious in here and not trolling...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ISH: Where wanting to have sex with a man doesn't mean you're gay, it means you're open minded.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #30
Brick Rick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
ISH: Where wanting to have sex with a man doesn't mean you're gay, it means you're open minded.

yeah this is so gay.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: