Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #31
Brick Rick
Banned
 
Brick Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 197
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I'm relatively sure when there is another ***** out there, it's gay.

how sure are you?

Brick Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #32
AK47DR91
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #33
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,679
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Rick
they're hotter than a lot of real girls and phuck better too.

How do you know if they fuck better unless you've experienced it with multiple partners? In which case, you shouldn't be asking us. You should be telling us what you caused your attraction to cocks. Did you see your dad naked when you were younger and randomly decided, "One day, I want to experience what my mom experiences occasionally from my dad. I want to experience a dick"? That's what it seems like to me.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #34
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,835
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I'm relatively sure when there is another ***** out there, it's gay.


it very well may be, but there has to be a differentiation of a dude liking the image of a dude vs a female. its like 1/2 gay IMO, or something along those lines...since they aren't the same.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #35
KevinNYC
Perfectly Calm, Dude
 
KevinNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,730
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
ISH: Where wanting to have sex with a man doesn't mean you're gay, it means you're open minded.

It has nothing to do with ISH, it's intrinsic to the world of trannies. Most of their clients do not live as gay men.
I won't post the link, but here's a quote.

Quote:
I’m an extremely passable transsexual........Most of my clients consider themselves straight. I consider them … bisexual. I don’t consider them gay. They’re attracted to the beauty of a woman, but with something extra down there that doesn’t necessarily make them gay, yet it doesn’t make them straight, either. That’s the taboo of it all.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #36
Brick Rick
Banned
 
Brick Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 197
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
How do you know if they fuck better unless you've experienced it with multiple partners? In which case, you shouldn't be asking us. You should be telling us what you caused your attraction to cocks. Did you see your dad naked when you were younger and randomly decided, "One day, I want to experience what my mom experiences occasionally from my dad. I want to experience a dick"? That's what it seems like to me.

are you trying to son me motherphucker? there's this thing called porn where i can compare and contrast the phucking styles of different ethnicities and south americans phuck on a higher level than their north american counterparts. true story.
Brick Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #37
Higher Meaning
AD Bandwagon
 
Higher Meaning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 287
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

that picture is disturbing
Higher Meaning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #38
AK47DR91
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
It has nothing to do with ISH, it's intrinsic to the world of trannies. Most of their clients do not live as gay men.
I won't post the link, but here's a quote.
Maybe they're just fans of assholes? Clean, smooth, shaven asses that is.

That picture Brick Rick posted looks good if you block off her/his balls.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #39
Brick Rick
Banned
 
Brick Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 197
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

you know how i know im not gay ish? when i see a good looking dude (hell half the time i can't even tell if a dude is good looking unless it's blatantly obvious) my dick doesn't tingle. it never has, and never will.
Brick Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,713
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
it very well may be, but there has to be a differentiation of a dude liking the image of a dude vs a female. its like 1/2 gay IMO, or something along those lines...since they aren't the same.

He wants to actually have sex with them. I'm not gay, thus none of my partners have ever had penises. Said man is gay, thus they do.

It's not complicated.... ISH wants everything to be but on this point i'm pretty clear.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #41
Brick Rick
Banned
 
Brick Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 197
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

it's all about the feminine essence. the peni down there doesn't bother me because i'm not doing anything with it. i'm getting my dick sucked and putting it in her ass.
Brick Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:53 PM   #42
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn
 
alwaysunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,772
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

You know this shit would've gone a lot smoother if you just admitted you were bisexual
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:53 PM   #43
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,835
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Rick
you know how i know im not gay ish? when i see a good looking dude (hell half the time i can't even tell if a dude is good looking unless it's blatantly obvious) my dick doesn't tingle. it never has, and never will.


yeah thats why i gave u the Deuces test. he's not quite a woman and leans more male still, altho its a fine line between the two he's living. u passed tho, be happy
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #44
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,835
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He wants to actually have sex with them. I'm not gay, thus none of my partners have ever had penises. Said man is gay, thus they do.

It's not complicated.... ISH wants everything to be but on this point i'm pretty clear.


but u can't put those that are physically attracted to beards, muscles, and male looks in the same boat as those attracted to female qualities. or rather you can but its a awfully big generalized boat then that doesn't necessarily define full gay.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #45
SourPatchKids
o()xxx[{::::::::::::>
 
SourPatchKids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Västerås
Posts: 6,606
Default Re: Anybody ever been with a tranny?

ISH= Homophobic.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy