Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #31
sagr32
Banned

sagr32 has decent reputation
Default Re: Virginity

I was 15 visiting for the summer in El Salvador. Cousins take me and my brother to a strip club and have a great time and some of said strippers come back with us to my cousins house. I ended up ****ing one of the strippers. I was scared as **** that I caught something but got tested and came back clean. That is one story I don't tell the truth about except to my ISH family.
sagr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #32
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagr32
I was 15 visiting for the summer in El Salvador. Cousins take me and my brother to a strip club and have a great time and some of said strippers come back with us to my cousins house. I ended up ****ing one of the strippers. I was scared as **** that I caught something but got tested and came back clean. That is one story I don't tell the truth about except to my ISH family.

And by truth you mean lie, yeah.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #33
sagr32
Banned

sagr32 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
And by truth you mean lie, yeah.
I lied about it when people would ask cause I was honestly kinda embarassed about it. I usually told people that I lost it to the girlfriend I had when I came back from El Salvador. I mean it damn sure isn't the ideal way to go about losing your virginity.
sagr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #34
SmackOrH.A.K
High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation

Hasn't happened yet.

One of my friends told me he released while putting on the condom lol...is that normal? And did most of ya'll wear the condom the first time?
SmackOrH.A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:30 PM   #35
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackOrH.A.K
Hasn't happened yet.

One of my friends told me he released while putting on the condom lol...is that normal? And did most of ya'll wear the condom the first time?

You best wear a condom unless you want your first time to be your last time, know what I'm saying?
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #36
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
I suppose it does if the dude is a bitch. I wasn't thinking straight I was imagining a guy getting his dick out and trying to put it up his own ass or something.

Yeah. Any time you're a male thinking about dicks, you're not thinking straight.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #37
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Me and one of my better friends (a girl) had sex on the beach the summer before I left Spain to go to college.We were both drunk and kinda sad, it definitely wasn't her first time, can't really remember how long I lasted and stuff like that....but I will say this could've been the biggest mistake of my life if she wasn't so cool.

She has been my best friend in this world ever since I came back to Spain.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #38
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Around senior year, I was 17 she was 16. It happened in her living room. It looked like she was uncomfortable while I was putting it in, but I didn't give a f*ck I was enjoying myself. Busted inside her too. Best 5 min of my life.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:51 PM   #39
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Yeah. Any time you're a male thinking about dicks, you're not thinking straight.

I knew one of you smartasses was gonna point that out. Trust me you aint as clever as you think.
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #40
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

I had just turned 19, she was 18, both freshman virgins.

We had been dating for 5 months, had a failed attempt around the 3 month mark

We decided to rent a motel room in town, so we didn't have to deal with the stress of having a roommate try to come into the dorm. We went to dinner in a restaurant connected to the motel, kind of awkward as we both know what was "supposed" to happen afterward.

So we get to the room, do our usual foreplay and then I reach for the condom, aaaaand I go soft trying to put it on. No matter what she did I was staying soft. So were both laying there for a few secs, it's kinda awkward but not so much as we had been together awhile.

I think to myself "I"M DOING THIS" so I hop on top and start eating her out until I get hard again, I penetrated and entered her vajajay WITHOUT a condom (seeing as it was the condom that was messing with my mind).

After a few thrusts my gf opens a condom and slips it onto my dick as I pull out, and then I continue thrusting.

Was very painful for my girl, as she was a virgin, but she told me to keep going (as she's crying), this kept me from finishing my first time. But we banged again in the morning and it was great until......

I SEE THAT THE CONDOM BROKE AFTER I PULL OUT

She freaked out but we got plan b and went on with our lives.

enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #41
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was 20 and i was with a friend of mine who was much more popular than me, and she was sad from her boyfriend and we were talking on the steps of my house and she said "i bet you have never done it" and that was true until about 20 minutes later.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:46 PM   #42
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFOHunter
I am 20 years old and proud to be a virgin. All you retards enjoy your stds and unwanted pregnancies.

0 stds and 0 pregnancies after over a decade of f*cking.

Not that there is anything wrong with being 20 and a virgin. Congrats on not stressing out about it like I would have been if I were 20 and a virgin. My best friend is actually 27 (pushing 28) and has yet to have sex.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #43
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFOHunter
I am 20 years old and proud to be a virgin. All you retards enjoy your stds and unwanted pregnancies.
condoms > ur life
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #44
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

I lost in when I was 19. Met a chick off Myspace and talked to her for a couple of weeks. Went out to see Knocked Up with her and didn't touch her at all. She wanted to hang out the next night and I ended up poking her in the back of my mom's '05 Suburban.

I didn't wrap up my johnson because I didn't know it was going to happen, but I pulled out and she sucked me off until I busted in her mouth. Still remember it like it was yesterday. Never saw her again after that night.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:02 AM   #45
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
when i dropped the soap...

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: