Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has not been impressing people
Default Just to make sure Noah's Ark is in Turkey?

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/14/donna-...pite-injuries/

i used to dig Donna De'erico too. when i read this i was thinking WTF, regular people really go hunting for this stuff? don't get me wrong i always thought it'd be fun being some DIY archeologist Indiana Jones wannabe, just didn't think people really followed thru with the idea.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Just to make sure Noah's Ark is in Turkey?

it has supposedly been found on mt. ararat in turkey. some old wood and rope was discovered there i guess.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
it has supposedly been found on mt. ararat in turkey. some old wood and rope was discovered there i guess.
its all bullshit. this "site" has been pimped by fake biblical archaeologists since the 80s and no serious biblical scholar takes it seriously.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Well mates no wonder Noah shoots such an awkward line-drive shot, he left all his bloody arc back in Turkey! Hopefully it can be fed exed to Chicago in time for the beginning of basketball season, mates!
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
its all bullshit. this "site" has been pimped by fake biblical archaeologists since the 80s and no serious biblical scholar takes it seriously.
yeah, i know. i figure it's an ancient outhouse that they found.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/14/donna-...pite-injuries/

i used to dig Donna De'erico too. when i read this i was thinking WTF, regular people really go hunting for this stuff? don't get me wrong i always thought it'd be fun being some DIY archeologist Indiana Jones wannabe, just didn't think people really followed thru with the idea.

When I think of "regular people," I think of the average Joe; that could anyone on this site, anyone you encounter in your daily life, etc. Donna De'erico, though no longer in the spotlight, isn't exactly a regular person. I don't know much about her, but I do know if she wasn't stupid with her money, she should still have a decent amount of that Baywatch money still left over; therefore, she is not a regular person.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

people still believe in caveman tales from several thousand years ago of a man who lived till several hundred years old who also chopped up trees to build a mega size box to fill up all the animals of the world where all of them lived peacefully together for 40 days and nights while rain hammered the earth before coming back out and magically spreading back across the world to different continents?
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #8
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Noah got traded to Turkey? Who did the Bulls get back?
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #9
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound

Yeah, don't know how/why finding some wooden planks would lead one to conclude it was the remnants of a 450 ft boat built by a 600 year old man (he died 350 years later at the tender age of 950) used to shelter 2 of every species of animal on Earth during a world-wide 40 day flood.

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Yeah, don't know how/why finding some wooden planks would lead one to conclude it was the remnants of a 450 ft boat built by a 600 year old man (he died 350 years later at the tender age of 950) used to shelter 2 of every species of animal on Earth during a world-wide 40 day flood.

Mate, you seem to be forgetting something very important.

Once its disproved by science, it's "just a metaphor."

Unless its the part about whoever believes it gets a ticket to magical heaven happyland for all eternity. Then it dont matter what science has to say about it. Its the truth.

Last edited by JaggerCommaMick : 08-15-2012 at 07:08 PM.
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #11
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has not been impressing people

i'd really love to go on a legit archeological expedition, even if it was as one of those indiana jones slaves carrying stuff.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:47 PM   #12
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59

how do they know it's from a boat? not being a jerk, i just don't wanna read the article. did they find a rudder or something?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: