Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #16
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

If I have slept with a woman I think I can get a decent gauge on how many men she has been with without her telling me a damn thing...

It's usually pretty obvious when a girl has been around...

If you really "know" her then it should be fairly obvious I think
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #17
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
Let's say you started Dating a girl. You really like her and she's really great. You ask her about her sexual past and she tends to avoid that conversation hinting at the fact that she's had a few shares of co.ck. youu don't know how many, but whatever you dropped the convo. Fast forward 3 years and you really like her and contemplating spending your life with her. She drops the bombshell 3 years later that she had a slutty past and slept around with 80 men. Would you rather know this or not? Would you continue on with your relationship with her or is it too much to handle?

Don't know if that's a real question or a hypothetical one, but for in case:
Usually a girl doesn't go from 80 cocks to a single one. So either it's made up or the feelings are that strong that cocks don't matter anymore.

So in case it's about you, if she was true to you after having that much **** you're probably special to her. It might hurt, but think about that. Even if you didn't know she had that much she always had 'em, but that's the past. She didn't change, she didn't cheat on you. Maybe talk about it why she settled down.

If it's hypothetical, I would want to know but it should be clear that history shouldn't come up that much. I wouldn't want that 80 cocks be rubbed into my face all the time. Neclecting the past is way worse though. Things might accidently come up late or at the worst moments.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #18
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
How many men have you met? And what percentage of them have you had sex with?

1 percent.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #19
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

I don't think it would bother me too much though. I just wouldn't want to know who the guys were. If she banged a dude I knew that'd be really weird to me.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #20
Geriatric
Old Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I don't think it would bother me too much though. I just wouldn't want to know who the guys were. If she banged a dude I knew that'd be really weird to me.

Even if you don't know the names it's gonna depend on how good you are at letting stuff go. If you are paranoid about it you're gonna find yourself sitting in movie theaters, sporting events, etc. knowing that odds are pretty good at least one guy in there has had it in with your girl at some point.

Last edited by Geriatric : 08-15-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Geriatric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #21
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

When I'm having sex the last thing on my mind is who else ****ed this chick. If you're thinking about other guys while you're having sex then you're probably gay.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #22
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geriatric
Even if you don't know the names it's gonna depend on how good you are at letting stuff go. If you are paranoid about it you're gonna find yourself sitting in movie theaters, sporting events, etc. knowing that odds are pretty good at least one guy in there has had it in with your girl at some point.

I don't care about that, I just don't want to know them personally. If it was someone I liked it would be weird if it was someone I disliked I'd be disgusted.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #23
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

if she was a mad ho, there will be some signs before the 3 yrs.

and her "friends" who are secretly jealous of her will probably tell you some dirt a time or few.

I am not one to ask for a number, but I'm not looking for a long term thing right now either. but if she's been around the block a few hundred times I don't think i would be able to handle that. I would rather play the fool and not know
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #24
plowking
greeting earthlings

What do you do with a girls number? Is it ever honest? Some like to make you jealous and say more, some don't want to seem slutty and say less, others are just honest and say the actual amount.
I take it all with a grain of salt. If you want to be together, that is all that matters.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #25
Bladers
Banned

man you rather not know. it will mess you up i promise.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #26
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

There is absolutely nothing good about knowing the number, unless she is a virgin. Any number greater than zero is gonna piss you off.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:38 PM   #27
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

You guys are picky. I would rather sleep with a whore than a virgin. At least I'll have fun, right?
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #28
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
Let's say you started Dating a girl. You really like her and she's really great. You ask her about her sexual past and she tends to avoid that conversation hinting at the fact that she's had a few shares of co.ck. youu don't know how many, but whatever you dropped the convo. Fast forward 3 years and you really like her and contemplating spending your life with her. She drops the bombshell 3 years later that she had a slutty past and slept around with 80 men. Would you rather know this or not? Would you continue on with your relationship with her or is it too much to handle?

Is this a real scenario for you, or just a hypothetical situation? My first thought is: I believe a strong relationship is built on communication, so I would want to have a conversation about previous experiences, and this would take place WAY before 3 years has passed. Second, if she avoids such conversations, I would want to know even more and CERTAINLY wouldn't wait 3 years. Third, if a girl I'm with dropped a bombshell within a couple months that she has f*cked 80 guys, that would bother me, but if the girl makes me happy, she isn't pumped full of diseases, and that portion of her life is over, then I would work to get over it because at that point it is my issue and not hers. Hopefully, I could get over it. Finally, if a girl led me to believe that she had an average sex life previously or just a bit more than average, and then reveals that she had misled me for 3 years and had f*cked 80 guys, that would probably be a big enough deception for me to never trust her again and I would more than likely leave her. Not for sure, but my instinct says "what else does she keep from me?"
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #29
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Ive not wanted to know for many years. Gotta leave questions like that in your teens. care about hers when you want her to care about yours.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #30
Zedja
Prince of All Saiyans

Make it even. Sleep with about 80 women.
Zedja is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: