Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #31
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

80 means more like 120 or like someone else said 200 .. but it's definitely more than 80 .. which means that she's an ultra whore .. best of the best .. they always downplay the number ..

I'd have more of a problem that she told you this 3 yrs later .. she lied to begin with by being evasive about the topic .. that means she felt shame over that and she was being already being deceptive at the beginning ..

what else has she lied to you about ?(that you don't know about of course) that stud coworker she's been blowing at lunch break ?(remember sex comes easy to her .. she doesn't need much/if any at all emotional attachment) ..

if she's banged that many, that means she has absolutely no qualms about fking any guy .. I highly doubt she's suddenly going to retire her pssy and give it solely to you .. unless you're some holy god that we don't know about which in that case props to you .. but otherwise, that's not realistic from chicks like this .. she'll 'get hers' even if/when you're married .. even if not at the beginning .. she'll get that itch eventually .. I'd have a huge problem with this

Last edited by dude77 : 08-15-2012 at 10:20 PM.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #32
Kobe 4 The Win
Chasing Legends

Don't ask, don't tell, don't pursue.

I don't talk about the dirt that I did when I was single and I don't want to know what my girl did. No good can come from this conversation.
Kobe 4 The Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #33
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
80 means more like 120 or like someone else said 200 .. but it's definitely more than 80 .. which means that she's an ultra whore .. best of the best .. they always downplay the number ..

I'd have more of a problem that she told you this 3 yrs later .. she lied to begin with by being evasive about the topic .. that means she felt shame over that and she was being already being deceptive at the beginning ..

what else has she lied to you about ?(that you don't know about of course) that stud coworker she's been blowing at lunch break ?(remember sex comes easy to her .. she doesn't need much/if any at all emotional attachment) ..

if she's banged that many, that means she has absolutely no qualms about fking any guy .. I highly doubt she's suddenly going to retire her pssy and give it solely to you .. unless you're some holy god that we don't know about which in that case props to you .. but otherwise, that's not realistic from chicks like this .. she'll 'get hers' even if/when you're married .. even if not at the beginning .. she'll get that itch eventually .. I'd have a huge problem with this

Exactly.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #34
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
You guys are picky. I would rather sleep with a whore than a virgin. At least I'll have fun, right?
This

How do you **** 80 dudes, though? That's ****ing crazy; props to her.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #35
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
I'd have more of a problem that she told you this 3 yrs later .. she lied to begin with by being evasive about the topic ..

If anything it's the OP's fault for not checking things out.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:48 AM   #36
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
This

How do you **** 80 dudes, though? That's ****ing crazy; props to her.

It's a lot easier for a girl to find 80 partners than a guy. A girl could go out to a club any night and get f*cked if she wants.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:54 AM   #37
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

80 other niggehs?
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #38
chosen_one6
Earned not given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
It's a lot easier for a girl to find 80 partners than a guy. A girl could go out to a club any night and get f*cked if she wants.

This.

I know how some women can be. I've had sex with a good amount of women (won't say the number because it really doesn't matter) and it was incredibly easy to get them into bed. Even got it in within hours of first meeting them. It could be my looks, personality, or their willingness to sleep with a guy they barely know, I'll never find out the reason. It doesn't matter though.

My dad always told me, "If a girl wants to have sex, she's going to have sex. There's nothing you can do to stop her." And it's true. If you're not giving her the d***, then some other dude is. This can cause some men to become incredibly insecure because this is always in the back of their head. (I know because I've been there before)

To answer the original question, I never ask and I've rarely had a girl ask me. When they do, I lie about it if I care about them (which I think the majority of people do.) What they've done in their past really doesn't concern me, because if I really care about her I only care about the present and the future.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:00 AM   #39
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
What they've done in their past really doesn't concern me, because if I really care about her I only care about the present and the future.

So if you were with a girl you loved, you wouldn't be curious about her childhood even?
Old 08-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #40
guy
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
This is true, it's like they said in American Pie II, for boys divide their number by three to get the truth, for girls, multiply it by 3.

So if she says 80, it means more like 240

In this case, I doubt it. If its something that she was hiding and it was bothering her that much, I would think she would just tell the whole truth instead of half-assing it. 80 is alot already, but 80 vs. 240 is a smaller difference then 20 vs. 60 for example, not mathematically but in how a person would react.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:14 AM   #41
chosen_one6
Earned not given

Quote:
So if you were with a girl you loved, you wouldn't be curious about her childhood even?

That statement was really meant more for relationships and sexual history. I didn't make that clear though so that's my bad.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:16 AM   #42
BrickingStar
Banned

80 men holy shit. How does it fill sticking you're dick in there it must be like trying to stick it through a hooley hoop
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:18 AM   #43
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
That statement was really meant more for relationships and sexual history. I didn't make that clear though so that's my bad.

I was just teasing. But I always ask out of pure curiosity. When I'm with a girl that I love, I want to know all about her life, the good and the bad. It gives me a better understanding of who she is, just like knowing about her childhood would.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #44
chosen_one6
Earned not given

Quote:
I was just teasing. But I always ask out of pure curiosity. When I'm with a girl that I love, I want to know all about her life, the good and the bad. It gives me a better understanding of who she is, just like knowing about her childhood would.

I like it when my girl is open but when they start talking about history with the opposite sex it always pushes a button that I don't like to be pressed. It's weird, I feel like a little kid that sees his crush talking to another guy.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:05 AM   #45
miamiandorlando
Serious playground baller

rather know, everyone has a past, doesn't change the person you love today.

that's what i tell myself but in reality the past drives me craxy
miamiandorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: