Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2012, 10:30 PM   #106
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation
Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If I have slept with a woman I think I can get a decent gauge on how many men she has been with without her telling me a damn thing...

It's usually pretty obvious when a girl has been around...

If you really "know" her then it should be fairly obvious I think

Yeah...

and it shouldn't really matter, depending. As long as she's not all used up. If her body is still alright who cares?

I used to be all jelly when I was a teen. I'd be worried about what lead her to do that, but it's just the same as anything else. She could have been a drug addict, too, would you forgive that?

I don't think many girls have slept with 240 men. haha 80 I don't even believe. In fact I believe that once you went over a certain number you wouldn't even be able to count them. Think about it, can you count all of the girls you've known in your life?

It's like looking back and trying to remember how many times you *********ed or how many times you smoked weed. Not to mention she probably wasn't sober. 80 guys is a lot of guys, though, no doubt. Most of the sluts I know don't even KNOW 80 guys. That's some serious party/bar hopping/one night stand shit. You can't fulfill that number with people you actually know.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:35 PM   #107
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I was hoping they included the final part to that clip.

ah I saw this awhile back .. what was it ?
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #108
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

80 d*cks? That's a... fair amount of d*cks to say the least

That amounts to 16 basketball teams' starting lineup. Think about next time you look at your girl. Personally, I can't see myself marrying a chick who f*cked the starting 5 of the entire Eastern Conference of the NBA... plus one more team from the west.

Whole lotta d*cks on that resume.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:49 PM   #109
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
ah I saw this awhile back .. what was it ?

I was referring to what the clip included at the end with the guy standing outside the store. When I said "I was hoping," I meant while I was watching.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #110
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59

That amounts to 16 basketball teams' starting lineup. Think about next time you look at your girl. Personally, I can't see myself marrying a chick who f*cked the starting 5 of the entire Eastern Conference of the NBA... plus one more team from the west.

Puts you in good company though.

Lebron
Melo
5 guys in Charlotte
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #111
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Another clip that is relevant (posted on ISH before): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLT-zI1tPxA
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #112
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I was referring to what the clip included at the end with the guy standing outside the store. When I said "I was hoping," I meant while I was watching.

got ya
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #113
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Puts you in good company though.

Lebron
Melo
5 guys in Charlotte

Only one can get mine:

Then I can raise the child they produce, name him Jesus, the son of Godbe... born by immaculate conception. Then sit back and watch that NBA money roll in
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #114
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Only one can get mine:

Then I can raise the child they produce, name him Jesus, the son of Godbe... born by immaculate conception. Then sit back and watch that NBA money roll in

I've never wanted a tramp stamp until now.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #115
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

IN A ROW?
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:37 AM   #116
Raz

There are a lot of the following types of people in this thread:
-virgins
-people from the bible belt
-virgins
-hypocrites (they think it's ok for a guy to have a lot of partners, but not a girl)

Let's see... I am 30, and I am currently in a 3 and a 1/2 year relationship. I have been in a 3 year relationship, a 9 month relationship, and a 6 month relationship. That's 4 women over 7 years and 9 months. You wanna know how many women fall outside of those times? It would be around about 36 (not sure on exact details - I started making a list awhile ago, and there are a few I'm forgetting for sure).

I started at 17 (just before my 18th birthday), so 36 women over 5 years. That's me going out most weekends with friends and trying to pick up probably 70% of the time. If a women had the same mindset as me, they could easily clock 80. Again, a lot of you are very judgemental, jealous, insecure types.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #117
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #118
Raz

Quote:

Ha, that is a funny way to think about it.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #119
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
There are a lot of the following types of people in this thread:
-virgins
-people from the bible belt
-virgins
-hypocrites (they think it's ok for a guy to have a lot of partners, but not a girl)

Let's see... I am 30, and I am currently in a 3 and a 1/2 year relationship. I have been in a 3 year relationship, a 9 month relationship, and a 6 month relationship. That's 4 women over 7 years and 9 months. You wanna know how many women fall outside of those times? It would be around about 36 (not sure on exact details - I started making a list awhile ago, and there are a few I'm forgetting for sure).

I started at 17 (just before my 18th birthday), so 36 women over 5 years. That's me going out most weekends with friends and trying to pick up probably 70% of the time. If a women had the same mindset as me, they could easily clock 80. Again, a lot of you are very judgemental, jealous, insecure types.

I wouldn't want my wife to have had 80 people prior to me. Outside of the disease possibility, a woman with 80 partners over a short time strikes me as just not selective enough for my tastes. I'd like her to have some standards higher than "has *****".

It doesn't bother you, that doesn't mean it's not a criteria that matters. Now, some of the people in this tread seem to want virginal women which strikes me as delusional and just i don't get why? But i think having a vague number somewhere between 0 and 80 is ok. not having one is ok, but having one is ok too.

My wife was kind of irritated that i seemed to have dated ever girl we passed near where i used to teach. Her point was it was prior, but it probably meant that i just grabbed anything that moved, which personality wise maybe meant i wasn't what she though. (i didn't, just a very terrible coincidence for me).

I almost hate to disagree with you though because you are so much more reasonable about these things taht a lot of people in ISH. You missed some discussions in your time gone that your head would have exploded from the stupidity.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: