Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-15-2012, 11:27 PM   #16
Yao Ming
I brick open layups

Yao Ming is considered somewhat coolYao Ming is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Sega Genesis vs Super Nintendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Genesis was better for arcade type shooters and sports games b/c of its faster processor.

SNES pretty much rocked it for all other types of games. Its RPG collection is greatness.

I had both when I was young so I got the best of both worlds.

I was always jealous of the people with TG16s though b/c that thing was SHUMP heaven.

Did you ever play Gaiares for the Genesis? One of my favorite shooters on the system.(along with Thunder Force 3 and 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4P8i...page#t=11 41s

I remember my jaw dropped when the ship went into warp speed. Great music too.
Yao Ming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #17
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
I had them both so it isn't something that I really care about, but I'll take sega saturn over n64 any day of the week.

and playstation 1 over both of them.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Easily SNES for me.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:34 AM   #19
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Depends what I'm in the mood for. Sonic 2 or Super Mario RPG
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:37 AM   #20
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Depends what I'm in the mood for. Sonic 2 or Super Mario RPG

Old 08-16-2012, 01:37 AM   #21
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i only had the genesis.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:42 AM   #22
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Amazing game. Takes some time to beat but well worth it
Old 08-16-2012, 01:45 AM   #23
Myth

Quote:
Amazing game. Takes some time to beat but well worth it

I re-bought the game and played to about half way through the castle at the end. Then I split with my girlfriend and the system was hers, so I didn't get to re-beat it. I'll buy one of ebay in the next few months, then finish it again.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:52 AM   #24
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
I re-bought the game and played to about half way through the castle at the end. Then I split with my girlfriend and the system was hers, so I didn't get to re-beat it. I'll buy one of ebay in the next few months, then finish it again.
They (Mario RPG) still run like 40 bucks. Good thing it's worth it
Old 08-16-2012, 02:44 AM   #25
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had both and I'll take SNES.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:52 AM   #26
Myth

Quote:
They (Mario RPG) still run like 40 bucks. Good thing it's worth it

Yeah, I got mine for something like $30 on ebay. And that was after about 2 weeks of patience looking for a good deal.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:54 AM   #27
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
Who did you have as a kid, who do you have now?

Genesis as a kid, Genesis now for me.

"super nintendo Sega Genesis, when I was growing up i never pictured this."
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:57 AM   #28
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

best video game ever made.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:05 AM   #29
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
SNES. I still rock Earthbound once every few years on the emulator.

Earthbound is one of my favorite games of all time

And this is an easy SNES it almost had TOO many good games on it
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:06 AM   #30
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:

cough*emulator*cough
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: