Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ultimate Ignore List

There was a 'Who is on your ignore list' thread made a few weeks ago, but I can't find it.
Here's mine:

I never used this function in the past. Who else should I add? I know I've forgotten some posters.

UPDATED

Last edited by Seņor Cedric : 08-12-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #2
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ultimate Ignore List

I've been waiting for this thread. Keep it up. Notable omission of your list is TheLogo.

Now if we can actually create a nice "Ultimate Ignore List", and all the good posters abide, we might just make the NBA forum slightly better.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
DaniloGallinari

TheLogo is banned. Rowe isn't bad though.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniloGallinari

I just personally hate him. His ignorance/ arrogance bothers me.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #5
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

TheLogo isn't banned.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #6
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

I'm famous!!!
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #7
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I've been waiting for this thread. Keep it up. Notable omission of your list is TheLogo.

Now if we can actually create a nice "Ultimate Ignore List", and all the good posters abide, we might just make the NBA forum slightly better.

Very good idea.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #8
Seņor Cedric
why live??

It's working already.

Quote:
This message is hidden because lilbeastnani is on your ignore list.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:21 PM   #9
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

How could we forget the immortal griffmoney?
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #10
DaniloGallinari

Good luck having everyone add the list though. People are too lazy.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #11
C-Webb4
Rondoooooooooooooooooo

C-Webb4 has decent reputationC-Webb4 has decent reputation

Quote:
yeah that's pretty much the only reason I haven't blocked most of these new Heat posters as well as other obvious trolls.
C-Webb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #12
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

I am that I am
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #13
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
I am that I am

ain't he banned?

I only have joyner on my ignore list from a while ago

anyway we all know Joyner = PleezeBelieve=Ashbelly

Joyner = the wannabe intelectual Durant fan
Pleezebelieve= the wannabe intelectual ex Lebron fan
Ashbelly= The retarded Miami troll

Don't get fooled. They are all the same, PB is exploring his options. No way he ever loses.

In before PB comes in with a Melo account soon

Last edited by Andrei89 : 08-12-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:28 PM   #14
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

idk i have had him on the list for a while
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #15
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:

All you do is click on "Ignore List" and then you can type posters' names straight into it and click "update list"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: