Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #16
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Godzuki's Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Sitting here biting my nails with my crooked teeth. I'm shaping the nail shavings into a picture of your face.

I can't hurt you? Post a pic. Godzuki, the world's biggest pussy.

do u wear deodorant? are people often asking wtf that nasty smell is when you're around? sometimes i'll get a dirty, unkept mf'er like u that i have to guard at the courts and lemme tell u its some gross shit. i don't like even touching other peoples sweat, let alone dealing with people who take puerta rican showers thinking they're clean but man when i see someone like u with hair u can tell that hasn't been washed for days, crooked ass rotten teeth like they brush once a week, i think about just making up some excuse and rolling. hate guarding people where i can't get up close on them and just let them take open jumpers because their BO is so bad. thats the only advantage u get that i can see having such poor hygiene. is that why you look so dirty? to get advantages on the bball court? in what other ways does being that filthy help u in life? just curious
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #17
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

lol i got like 6+ negs from osiris, alts, and friends from this thread, and i'm still at the same 5 greenstacks

try harder kids.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #18
Raz

I'm not e-beefing you, Godzuki. You can spout all the BS about me that you want, fact of the matter is you are jealous of me, and I get it.

All I want is for you to post a pic for ISH to fap to, we all know how handsome you are and how great your business is.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:13 AM   #19
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
I'm not e-beefing you, Godzuki. You can spout all the BS about me that you want, fact of the matter is you are jealous of me, and I get it.

All I want is for you to post a pic for ISH to fap to, we all know how handsome you are and how great your business is.

BS? there is a pic of you i'm basing this off of FYI, and u already admitted to having nasty teeth because u were raised poor or something(lol @ that excuse btw )....and how can i be jealous of someone who looks like a caveman, and probably smells like one too? thank god u can't smell people thru pics...
Old 08-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #20
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
BS? there is a pic of you i'm basing this off of FYI, and u already admitted to having nasty teeth because u were raised poor or something(lol @ that excuse btw )....and how can i be jealous of someone who looks like a caveman, and probably smells like one too? thank god u can't smell people thru pics...

A pic of someone travelling is dirty? Sure, you get dirty when you travel. I'm currently sporting a beard and shaggy long hair - I spent 5 days camping and am back at work without having a shave or shampooing my hair. I smell like a clean man, and a little CK Euphoria mixed in. What I learned in Korea is that Korean men are jealous of other races ability to grow facial hair and the ability to grow wavy hair, or curly hair, or even hair any colour other than black.

Koreans love to get eyelid surgery to look more western, dye their hair, "perm" their hair, I have even seen some that look like they have had facial hair transplants. Heck, some of the guys even buy designer jeans with rips in them to look grungy. At the end of the day, Korean men are very effeminate.

Poor families can't afford top notch cosmetic dental care. No problem, it's something I do plan to get fixed, and I have messaged Rufus. You deduced well.

All that is left is for you to post a real pic. Some Korean in a shiny suit with a perm and a little bowtie.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #21
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
A pic of someone travelling is dirty? Sure, you get dirty when you travel. I'm currently sporting a beard and shaggy long hair - I spent 5 days camping and am back at work without having a shave or shampooing my hair. I smell like a clean man, and a little CK Euphoria mixed in. What I learned in Korea is that Korean men are jealous of other races ability to grow facial hair and the ability to grow wavy hair, or curly hair, or even hair any colour other than black.

Koreans love to get eyelid surgery to look more western, dye their hair, "perm" their hair, I have even seen some that look like they have had facial hair transplants. Heck, some of the guys even buy designer jeans with rips in them to look grungy. At the end of the day, Korean men are very effeminate.

Poor families can't afford top notch cosmetic dental care. No problem, it's something I do plan to get fixed, and I have messaged Rufus. You deduced well.

All that is left is for you to post a real pic. Some Korean in a shiny suit with a perm and a little bowtie.

thats what i'm talking about with filthy people like u. u think just because u don't smell sometimes and u cover everything with cologne, you're not nasty what happens when u sweat? thats right that cologne turns into sweaty nasty musk, and your BO exposes itself, and you have the whole room fanning that nasty smell wondering wtf just died or who ordered something with onions. sad thing is one look at you and its obvious, meanwhile you're thinking u can't smell after 5 days of camping because u put cologne over the BO

lol @ koreans being jealous of your unkept look and poor hygiene koreans tend to be clean people just look at their subways, spotless and as i said before i'm very americanized so what you try to knock korean mentality in korea for doesn't apply to me. and in comparison to u anyone that takes a shower, cuts their nails, and cares about dressing nice is effeminine

how long has it been since u were raised and living with your parents? u mean to tell me u couldn't get your teeth fixed since? aren't u a teacher, and don't u get health insurance coverage with your job? dentists these days can work wonders so its hard to buy this family being poor excuse since that was probably like 10+ years ago i'd guess....just admit you have poor hygiene, it all adds up, and that your teeth are nasty due to your neglect of them and probably sucking on candy all day. you dip too i bet, amirite?

thoughts?
Old 08-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #22
Raz

Quote:
thats what i'm talking about with filthy people like u. u think just because u don't smell sometimes and u cover everything with cologne, you're not nasty what happens when u sweat? thats right that cologne turns into sweaty nasty musk, and your BO exposes itself, and you have the whole room fanning that nasty smell wondering wtf just died or who ordered something with onions. sad thing is one look at you and its obvious, meanwhile you're thinking u can't smell after 5 days of camping because u put cologne over the BO

Assumptions. I'm clean and I get compliments all the time on my cologne. Stop projecting. I have been aorund enough Koreans to know yo uall smell of cheap liquor, ramen and dried squid.

Quote:
lol @ koreans being jealous of your unkept look and poor hygiene koreans tend to be clean people just look at their subways, spotless and as i said before i'm very americanized so what you try to knock korean mentality in korea for doesn't apply to me. and in comparison to u anyone that takes a shower, cuts their nails, and cares about dressing nice is effeminine

You can't knock the Korea out of a Korean. Every country I see you guys in, you're wandering around in shiny suits, or going too far into a fad, whether it be hip hop dress, or emo dress. Koreans have no identity in other countries and dive head first into the first thing can find.

Quote:
how long has it been since u were raised and living with your parents? u mean to tell me u couldn't get your teeth fixed since? aren't u a teacher, and don't u get health insurance coverage with your job? dentists these days can work wonders so its hard to buy this family being poor excuse since that was probably like 10+ years ago i'd guess....just admit you have poor hygiene, it all adds up, and that your teeth are nasty due to your neglect of them and probably sucking on candy all day. you dip too i bet, amirite?

thoughts?

I never wanted to get my teeth fixed until now. I'm getting married and want to be more comfortable smiling in my wedding photos. I have never been ashamed of my teeth, or sought to spend money on teeth that I can use to travel with or buy property with. They are the last of my concerns.

Where's your pic?
Old 08-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #23
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Assumptions. I'm clean and I get compliments all the time on my cologne. Stop projecting. I have been aorund enough Koreans to know yo uall smell of cheap liquor, ramen and dried squid.

You can't knock the Korea out of a Korean. Every country I see you guys in, you're wandering around in shiny suits, or going too far into a fad, whether it be hip hop dress, or emo dress. Koreans have no identity in other countries and dive head first into the first thing can find.

I never wanted to get my teeth fixed until now. I'm getting married and want to be more comfortable smiling in my wedding photos. I have never been ashamed of my teeth, or sought to spend money on teeth that I can use to travel with or buy property with. They are the last of my concerns.

Where's your pic?

lmao how does cologne make u clean? everything you've stated reinforces you don't seem to bathe much and seemingly have no problem being around people without 5 days of showering out in the wilderness....but one spray of that cologne all of a sudden makes u clean? hell thats not even a puerta rican shower, in fact lets just call it a 'Ced shower' for now on lol @ cologne...

i love korean's shiny suits, in fact jaesuk's yellow suit from gangnam style was so pimp it'll probably be a new trend 10 years from now, like they brought back the horse dance trend recently. korea is taking over the world, soon they'll have one of the top music industries, science and research will be tops in the world, and probably excel in many other fields in comparison to most other countries due to their over-achieving mentality.

well they should be a primary concern since it looks to me you look like a dirtball i'd be reluctant to get near. i don't know what type of N Korean female slave u brought back with u to marry, but i feel sorry for her. hopefully the cops will raid u and someone will free her from the basement prison u have her locked up in.

its 2012 stop looking like, and living as a caveman
Old 08-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #24
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #25
Raz

Quote:
lmao how does cologne make u clean? everything you've stated reinforces you don't seem to bathe much and seemingly have no problem being around people without 5 days of showering out in the wilderness....but one spray of that cologne all of a sudden makes u clean? hell thats not even a puerta rican shower, in fact lets just call it a 'Ced shower' for now on lol @ cologne...

You may think you're American, but you're still an ESL student. You missed the part where I mentioned I showered and put on some cologne. Reading and comprehension fail, just like a lot of my former students.

Quote:
i love korean's shiny suits, in fact jaesuk's yellow suit from gangnam style was so pimp it'll probably be a new trend 10 years from now, like they brought back the horse dance trend recently. korea is taking over the world, soon they'll have one of the top music industries, science and research will be tops in the world, and probably excel in many other fields in comparison to most other countries due to their over-achieving mentality.

The majority of the country still believes in fan death. Good luck on that you shiny suit loving butt licker.

Quote:
well they should be a primary concern since it looks to me you look like a dirtball i'd be reluctant to get near. i don't know what type of N Korean female slave u brought back with u to marry, but i feel sorry for her. hopefully the cops will raid u and someone will free her from the basement prison u have her locked up in.

its 2012 stop looking like, and living as a caveman

I live by my own rules, and girls love me. I don't think I'll be taking the advice of a Korean man that seems to have FAS, claims to be a mechanic, types like a mong-chongi and dresses like Elton John meets Peewee Herman.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #26
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Very shiny in sun. . .
Lots of looks.
Some People takeing photos.
No money owingy
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #27
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
You may think you're American, but you're still an ESL student. You missed the part where I mentioned I showered and put on some cologne. Reading and comprehension fail, just like a lot of my former students.

The majority of the country still believes in fan death. Good luck on that you shiny suit loving butt licker.

I live by my own rules, and girls love me. I don't think I'll be taking the advice of a Korean man that seems to have FAS, claims to be a mechanic, types like a mong-chongi and dresses like Elton John meets Peewee Herman.

whats up with u and all of these acronyms? you're constantly going on about peoples grammar here its laughable how much of an uptight nerdy fgt u are constantly grading people on a casual forum, or trying to condescend them for it how can girls love u? what girls? sex slaves in NKorea? white trash in trailer park America who also have poor hygiene and nasty rotted teeth too? seriously any half decent looking female cares a lot about a man's hygiene, so i'm guessing this girl is nasty or cave woman like too?

wtf does fan death mean? ooooh u called me a shiny suit lover this is why i don't get why weakling nerds like u constantly want to start beefs with me where i can just wreck u for real shit, and make u insecure. its not like i enjoy going around humiliating u but a lot of u here just constantly keep asking for it. its so dumb...but your own faults.

and don't tell me you're one of those 'teachers' that are just teaching english overseas either or i'm really going to have a lot to clown u for....and lol @ you trying to clown anyone elses profession. you'll always be broke as a joke....
Old 08-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #28
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Hey godzuki, shut the f*ck up.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #29
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
Hey godzuki, shut the f*ck up.

u should put me on ignore high horse fgt. you're a nobody to me but a f'n nerd. trust me i won't ever miss a post u make and i think i'll keep yapping just to spite ure bitch ass with way more ego than ure worth
Old 08-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #30
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

i'm also curious about the halitosis u very likely have Ced. how does that affect your every day life? like do u just chew gum all day to cover that up too? mints? sad thing is it just rots your teeth out even more trying to cover up your bad breath....u really should just see a dentist and get some false teeth put in. i bet people will shy away from u less and u'll be less insecure about your hygiene.

thoughts?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: