Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #31
Raz

Default Re: Godzuki's Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
whats up with u and all of these acronyms? you're constantly going on about peoples grammar here its laughable how much of an uptight nerdy fgt u are constantly grading people on a casual forum, or trying to condescend them for it

You should be able to figure it out, but I forgot that you have no education, and your mother drank soju by the gallon while she was pregnant with you.

Quote:
wtf does fan death mean?

You don't fit in as a Korean, you don't fit in as an American. Tough life bro. It explains why you're so inept socially.

Quote:
and don't tell me you're one of those 'teachers' that are just teaching english overseas either or i'm really going to have a lot to clown u for....and lol @ you trying to clown anyone elses profession. you'll always be broke as a joke....

I'm a qualified teacher - I didn't say I was teaching right now - that's for later on in life when I want to relax - I'm focusing on making big money right now through my job and through property.

You're a troll bro. You asked me, "how can girls love you?" Chicks love guys with some edge. With a hint of dirtiness, but in a clean way. I shouldn't have to educate you about women, I thought knowing this stuff was just part of being a man. I guess you suck at that as well. You fail at life, some sort of Korean immigrant to America, can't fit in with Koreans, obviously can't fit in with Westerners.

You can try and poke fun at others all you like, but without any sort of picture of yourself you have no base to judge you on other than the fact that you're a Korean with FAS, work in an auto shop (lie), like shiny suits, have had "sex" with a poodle, you like anime (LOL), and that your name is Brian. Show us a pic, and we can all put the e-beefing to a rest. You must be some real handsome devil if you don't want us to see your grill.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #32
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

lol i love how the 'establishment' of high horse non contributing green stacks are neg'ing me now too for clowning their boy Ced. u managed to knock off a green stack, grats

and DW, you're still a tranny forest ranger...
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #33
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

I don't understand why Godzuki is judging ISH posters looks constantly.

I mean, to start with he's korean, you guys don't have great genetics if you know what I'm saying. Koreans in general are not good looking, actually most koreans look like crap. And based on studies they are the most suicidal in the world and korean men are known for having tiny penises.

Source: http://rokdrop.com/2011/03/28/korean...ortheast-asia/

Source regarding the huge problem with suicidal koreans: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_South_Korea

And not only that, Godzuki himself is well over 30 years old considering the fact that he a couple of years ago wrote that his dad is older than 70 years.

So basically we have this korean guy who is 30+ years old who judges other guy's looks on a basketball forum day in and out. And he never posts a pic of himself, if you're so good looking, why don't you post a pic of yourself?

Godzuki, why are so aware of never writing anything personal about yourself? I mean, the only thing you've ever written about yourself is that you work at a body shop owned by your father.

You don't even want to tell us how old you are.

H
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #34
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
You should be able to figure it out, but I forgot that you have no education, and your mother drank soju by the gallon while she was pregnant with you.

You don't fit in as a Korean, you don't fit in as an American. Tough life bro. It explains why you're so inept socially.

I'm a qualified teacher - I didn't say I was teaching right now - that's for later on in life when I want to relax - I'm focusing on making big money right now through my job and through property.

You're a troll bro. You asked me, "how can girls love you?" Chicks love guys with some edge. With a hint of dirtiness, but in a clean way. I shouldn't have to educate you about women, I thought knowing this stuff was just part of being a man. I guess you suck at that as well. You fail at life, some sort of Korean immigrant to America, can't fit in with Koreans, obviously can't fit in with Westerners.

You can try and poke fun at others all you like, but without any sort of picture of yourself you have no base to judge you on other than the fact that you're a Korean with FAS, work in an auto shop (lie), like shiny suits, have had "sex" with a poodle, you like anime (LOL), and that your name is Brian. Show us a pic, and we can all put the e-beefing to a rest. You must be some real handsome devil if you don't want us to see your grill.

u don't even make sense dirtball. how can't i clown u based on your pic? how is that not a basis to judge? so many of these self proclaimed smart people on ISH are so superficial and retarded when intelligence is measured any deeper than grammar i swear so many of u green stacks here have way over-inflated opinions of yourselves its sad. most of u don't think too deep or aren't clever/sharp at all in practice...its also funny how most of u are only **** in your fields of work and then pretend to act so much smarter than everyone trying to police the forum in your fields of work when people are just posting casual. its just so sorry

and lets be real bro, you've admitted to poor hygiene after i clowned u for how much of a dirtball u look in your pic. i had no idea how true that was until u verified it, altho i suspected and would've likely bet on that being true. to pretend thats a good thing, and how chicks dig it... you're one delusional smelly bastard. and i've never seen someone brag or actually want crooked, rotten teeth but hey, keep chasing them honey's so into filthy dirty dudes who don't take care of themselves

u have to be a lil embarrassed for your appearance, if not your crib. i can't even imagine what that looks like considering how lil u take care of yourself. sad.

Last edited by Godzuki : 08-16-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #35
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I don't understand why Godzuki is judging ISH posters looks constantly.

I mean, to start with he's korean, you guys don't have great genetics if you know what I'm saying. Koreans in general are not good looking, actually most koreans look like crap. And based on studies they are the most suicidal in the world and korean men are known for having tiny penises.

Source: http://rokdrop.com/2011/03/28/korean...ortheast-asia/

Source regarding the huge problem with suicidal koreans: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_South_Korea

And not only that, Godzuki himself is well over 30 years old considering the fact that he a couple of years ago wrote that his dad is older than 70 years.

So basically we have this korean guy who is 30+ years old who judges other guy's looks on a basketball forum day in and out. And he never posts a pic of himself, if you're so good looking, why don't you post a pic of yourself?

Godzuki, why are so aware of never writing anything personal about yourself? I mean, the only thing you've ever written about yourself is that you work at a body shop owned by your father.

You don't even want to tell us how old you are.

H

oh heyyyy, its the suicidal swedish compulsive liar that plays semi pro ball in Sweden with a beer belly gut again you're at Texas A&M now, right? people clowning u for your flower pot tank top and trailer trash dress style in America? i warned u millwad, and u never listen
Old 08-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #36
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

lol i must've received over 10 redvotes from this thread alone, and only lost 1 greenstack i think the rep system is broke or negg'ing just got weaker
Old 08-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #37
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Raz, you said Godzuki PM'ed you a photo of himself but you wouldn't share it. Now would be the time, bro.

Even without seeing his posts, I can tell he's still being his douchebag self. Post that pic.
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #38
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

Godzuki is such a loser
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #39
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr
Raz, you said Godzuki PM'ed you a photo of himself but you wouldn't share it. Now would be the time, bro.

Even without seeing his posts, I can tell he's still being his douchebag self. Post that pic.

lol so u took me off ignore?

just curious but why couldn't u handle not reading my posts? i guess that basement gets real lonely and ISH can get real boring w/o me, admit it

by all means Ced, post that pic of me i supposedly sent u. i have a feeling it'll probably be a repeat of me being 32dayz drama all over again. you're so desperate to get back at me for humiliating u i love how i can feel ure anger and frustration thru your postings constantly following me around trying to get back at me
Old 08-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #40
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BØBØ
Godzuki is such a loser

this weakling tag along follower
Old 08-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #41
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
oh heyyyy, its the suicidal swedish compulsive liar that plays semi pro ball in Sweden with a beer belly gut again you're at Texas A&M now, right? people clowning u for your flower pot tank top and trailer trash dress style in America? i warned u millwad, and u never listen

I haven't moved yet, moving in just a couple of days.

Yeah, sure, dude.

Now show a picture of yourself and tell us your real age?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #42
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
I live by my own rules, and girls love me.

NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #43
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
wtf does fan death mean?

No one knows what it means, but it's provocative
It gets the people going!
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: