Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-16-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Dwight buys Los Angeles home for 20 million...

Mike Gabriel ‏@MikedupRadiocom
So, Dwight Howard just purchased a home in LA, for nearly $20M......and wrote a check for the house. #Boss #Lakers

Not bad when you have it ha
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
rwfletch22
I hit open 5-footers

rwfletch22 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dwight buys Los Angeles home for 20 million...

I know we just traded for you
And this sounds crazy
Buy a house
Extension maybe?
rwfletch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

He needs a playground to jell with his bunnies.

Sounds like he bought it cash...if so, he can sell it back whenever whether he sign the extension or not
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #4
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Must be nice
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wouldnt say an extension. I say he opts out, and signs with us for a longer term deal. Thats what the whole big deal was. He wanted to opt out to take a max deal. I think he re-signs.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #6
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

So next season, Lakers are throwing away 4 of these to smaller markets.

One way though, if he hook up with some local LA star, then maybe he'll likely stuck here for awhile.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #7
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEP OOOOVVVVEEEERRRR!!!
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:58 AM   #8
hj01850
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hj01850 has an OK reputation so far

Is Dwight Howard worth the 20 million? I'm a Boston Celtic fan who only fear Dwight Howard's elbows. Dwight Howard's elbows is a weapon but it's not basketball... I can not be leave that basketball knowledgeable fans in LA are comfortable with his acquisition ? To tell you guys the truth , the Boston Celtics fear the 76er's aqusition of Andrew Bynum a whole lot more. Dwight Howard is a 7" western devision thug , Andrew Bynum is a 7" eastern devision center...Dwight Howard is going to live it up on the Lakers tab. A fool and his money is soon parted. Go Celtics !
hj01850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #9
sobeking
I airball my layups

sobeking has an OK reputation so far

I can not be leave
sobeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hj01850
Is Dwight Howard worth the 20 million? I'm a Boston Celtic fan who only fear Dwight Howard's elbows. Dwight Howard's elbows is a weapon but it's not basketball... I can not be leave that basketball knowledgeable fans in LA are comfortable with his acquisition ? To tell you guys the truth , the Boston Celtics fear the 76er's aqusition of Andrew Bynum a whole lot more. Dwight Howard is a 7" western devision thug , Andrew Bynum is a 7" eastern devision center...Dwight Howard is going to live it up on the Lakers tab. A fool and his money is soon parted. Go Celtics !

You can say the same thing about Kevin Garnett.

I can't stand Celtic fans.. smh
I think ISH should make it so they couldn't come in here
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #11
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hj01850
Hey that's part of the game, a 7', 20/10 guy who's now primary an enforcer? I'll take that any day of the week. Let's not forget there are certain players (mostly NHL and NFL) who have gone into the hall of fame being enforcers their entire career. What type of players were Charles Oakley and Horace Grant? Why do you think Jordan wasn't injured every type down the court in Chicago? And then Ewing in NYC?

Quote:
You can say the same thing about Kevin Garnett.

I can't stand Celtic fans.. smh
I think ISH should make it so they couldn't come in here

Are you kidding Garnett would never throw fisticuffs for anybody on his team. He would run around acting like he wanted to fight but could never see him throwing elbows (much less taking one) for his team... he is more a vocal leader.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #12
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didn't Dwight already have a home out here though? I remember hearing reports of that before the trade even happened. Obviously this off season he was out here because of the injury, but I think he spends his time inbetween seasons out here anyway.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:49 AM   #13
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
Didn't Dwight already have a home out here though? I remember hearing reports of that before the trade even happened. Obviously this off season he was out here because of the injury, but I think he spends his time inbetween seasons out here anyway.
Well in his welcome intro interview, he mentioned something about no more hotels...so he probably didn't already before the interview
Old 08-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #14
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)

SLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEP OOOOVVVVEEEERRRR!!!

DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: