Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2012, 08:17 PM   #61
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Is Godzuki the BIGGEST Loser on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Check the BTE or just ask them why would I be the one hunting your ass.

Also.. why would I do that? To anyone but LeBron :d
Wait what? Not only that you root for the other team now you telling me you play for the other team too?
Anyway is it so hard to put a pacifier in LeBron's mouth? If you can't just say so, I thought you were good with editing GIFs and shit.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #62
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@ millwad. dude u posted ur pic, blacked out the head, and removed it when everyone started laughing at it

hell ill even google it

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=264823
he put up another pic in its place. but look at all the comments clowning him about it.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:22 PM   #63
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Wait what? Not only that you root for the other team now you telling me you play for the other team too?
Anyway is it so hard to put a pacifier in LeBron's mouth? If you can't just say so, I thought you were good with editing GIFs and shit.

take it to PM's dumbass, noc's
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:22 PM   #64
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I know how, but first I need to learn how to do it faster. My way takes too much time.

I could put a pacifier in Kobe's mouth.. but why would I do it to LeBron when the only purpose of the picture would be to laugh at it..
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #65
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
I know how, but first I need to learn how to do it faster. My way takes too much time.

I could put a pacifier in Kobe's mouth.. but why would I do it to LeBron when the only purpose of the picture would be to laugh at it..
Dude what's the difference? You can do it to KD for all I care, funny shit is funny I didn't know you had to have a special reason to make a funny pic
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #66
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
@ millwad. dude u posted ur pic, blacked out the head, and removed it when everyone started laughing at it

hell ill even google it

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=264823
he put up another pic in its place. but look at all the comments clowning him about it.

thx man, i thought about searching for it but thought he might've deleted the whole thread.

its just typical millwad, lies on top of lies and it never ends with him....
Old 08-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #67
Godzuki

Quote:
Dude what's the difference? You can do it to KD for all I care, funny shit is funny I didn't know you had to have a special reason to make a funny pic

the only thing funny is what you look like in rl. like mother like son...
Old 08-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #70
Godzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
There the thread is, the first wasn't even of me, it was from a gym site/blog in Sweden and since you guys are making such a big deal of it I'll google for the site tomorrow. The reason why I changed pic was because people actually thought the first one was me and the head was blurred from the beginning, not anything I did.

I've never posted a pic of myself on ISH, but be honest, was the first pic of a fat guy? I can't recall the guy being fat but Godzuki has been calling me fat ever since, haha.

you just never stop lying....
Old 08-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #72
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Millwad, wtf man. Just let it go. No one cares. There was a time when Godzuki baited you but its been months since he started with you, you start with him and to be honest, you did so much weird shit too its kind of hard to take you seriously now.

Let this shit go.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #73
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
oh boy rainman yappin again

u obviously can't put 2 and 2 together, or are just real f'n dumb, but i think its pretty obvious by now i don't really let people talk shit or take shots without them taking shots back. u think i'm supposed to ignore weak ass posters trying to call me out, or take random shots? i'm not the poohsee u are on the forum...or in life

turn the other cheek my ass...
Haha, see that's the funny thing! You care SO MUCH that you can't let people calling you a moron (rightfully so) on a basketball forum go.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:24 AM   #74
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Godzuki, why is age such a sensitive topic with you? Is it because disclosing your age would reveal what a pathetic middle-age loser you are and make the conversation even more awkward? I mean there are plenty of middle-age losers out there, but not a lot of them spent 80% of their day engaged in utterly pointless arguments on a sports forum (what's worse, not even arguing about sports. Arguing about literally nothing) while apparently neglecting his dead-end work at some dingy little auto body shop. It sounds like your dad at least put in some amount of hard work as an immigrant to build something. But only to have his loser son spend his days e-beefing and going nowhere in life.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Racking up those cherished e-beef KOs?
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:40 AM   #75
Godzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Godzuki, why is age such a sensitive topic with you? Is it because disclosing your age would reveal what a pathetic middle-age loser you are and make the conversation even more awkward? I mean there are plenty of middle-age losers out there, but not a lot of them spent 80% of their day engaged in utterly pointless arguments on a sports forum (what's worse, not even arguing about sports. Arguing about literally nothing) while apparently neglecting his dead-end work at some dingy little auto body shop. It sounds like your dad at least put in some amount of hard work as an immigrant to build something. But only to have his loser son spend his days e-beefing and going nowhere in life.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Racking up those cherished e-beef KOs?

i swear you're as walking a contradiction there is on the internet. everything you say you either end up contradicting at that moment or moments later. if it wasn't you saying u never read anything i post despite always jumping into my threads addressing me, its you sitting there trying to clown me for arguing and ebeefing when thats all you do trying to get back at me ever since i completely shit on u in the godzuki roast...like 3 times. notice i'm not the one following u around and desperately trying to ebeef with u here, u are me at every opportunity since you're so butthurt still.

you're a complete nobody to me if u didn't desperate try to get my attention all of the time. you're also as worthless a poster on ISH as they come. most of what u post u steal from other forums, and some of the stuff u post is creepy as hell. and lmao @ biggest telemarketing firm on the west coast and soon to be co owner was it? i think u have a scrambled brain with all kinds of shit colliding. definitely disorganized. most people can recognize when they're being hypocritical by recognizing their actions to their words. but you lol, you have to be half retarded to constantly cross yourself up.

its always the biggest high horse braggarts that are the least of what they say here....its funny how your sorry ass was talking about a 300 IQ or bragging about some test scores when you're real close to retard.

Last edited by Godzuki : 08-17-2012 at 01:43 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: