Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default The Killers' Drummer Confesses to Grabbing Obama's ass

Quote:
The Killers' Ronnie Vannucci once "grabbed Michelle Obama's ass".

The drummer unexpectedly found himself touching the American First Lady's derriere at an inappropriate moment when she went to hug him after the group had performed at the White House in Washington DC in 2010 for her and her husband, US President Barack Obama.

He told NME magazine: "Playing The White House was great. But I ended up grabbing Michelle Obama's ass. She's a hugger! And she's unexpectedly tall, so, when we were all being introduced to them, she went in for the hug, and, because she's so tall, she ended up with her arms over me which meant, the way I had positioned myself, suddenly I was grabbing her ass!"

Shortly after playing the show, Ronnie - who makes up the band with singer Brandon Flowers, guitarist Dave Keuning and bassist Mark Stoermer - insisted it was the highlight of his career so far.

He said: "It was a lot of fun, we got an official letter on headed note paper and we didn't know if it was real - we read it and we were like, 'What the hell?', I heard Foo Fighters had played the July 4 show the year before so I rang Dave Grohl up and asked him what it was like. He was like, 'Dude, that's like the coolest barbeque ever, you've got to do it!' There's pretty tight security there, lots of restrictions - one of the funniest things was this very prim and proper female security guard who talked us through all the rules and then when we walked in it was totally relaxed and all the formalities dropped and Obama was great."
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...as_butt.ht ml
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Killers' Drummer Confesses to Grabbing Obama's ass

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:45 AM   #3
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby

damn u post some horrible threads where does all of that ego come from i wonder....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:57 AM   #4
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
damn u post some horrible threads where does all of that ego come from i wonder....

I liked it. Thanks OP.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: