Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-25-2007, 02:42 AM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Prehistoric Shark Seen In Japan

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/play...rare.shark.rtv

Holy **** that thing is freaky lookin lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:51 AM   #2
JMEWLS

faaarrh, dun like the look of that thing.. whats up with the gills? when was the last time a shark like this was seen?
Old 01-25-2007, 05:57 AM   #3
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

I wonder how Noah got that onto his Ark. Maybe some of the nuts like eauclaire, Real Men Wear Green or Jerm can explain it to me.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:07 AM   #4
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
faaarrh, dun like the look of that thing.. whats up with the gills? when was the last time a shark like this was seen?

Alive on tape. I believe never.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:39 AM   #5
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Holy ****!
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:34 PM   #6
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool
Default wrh

Thing looks dead. Look at those eyes. Like half eel too
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #7
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyking
I wonder how Noah got that onto his Ark. Maybe some of the nuts like eauclaire, Real Men Wear Green or Jerm can explain it to me.
are you retarded???? why would noah have to put a shark in his ark?? there was still plenty of water to go around!! nice try
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:47 PM   #8
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eauclaire447
are you retarded???? why would noah have to put a shark in his ark?? there was still plenty of water to go around!! nice try
noah wouldn't have been a biblical figure if he did such dumb things as put fish on the arc

this shark is dope! i want a small one for my tank
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #9
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Didn't this thing die like 5 minutes after they captured it?

Freakin people.....wish they would've fell overboard then it REALLY would have gotten interesting
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #10
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

There's still bunches of em about, but at a depth of about 1800 feet. That's why we don't know much about them. They usually don't come up that far.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:27 PM   #11
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
There's still bunches of em about, but at a depth of about 1800 feet. That's why we don't know much about them. They usually don't come up that far.
Hmm, very interesting. That shark looks freaky.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:36 PM   #12
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Hmm, very interesting. That shark looks freaky.

I love documentaries about the deep (aphotic zone), though that shark even lives a good deal above that region. Damn freaky stuff going on down there, and we barely know a fraction of it. Giant squids and stuff.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:46 PM   #13
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it's weird there are probably thousands of organisms yet to be discovered and even machinery/technology are not able to survive under those pressures and conditions. i just wanna see them.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:10 PM   #14
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Yeah, I wish the world would spend a little more effort into discovering the rest of our own world rather than trying to discover completely new ones.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: