Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #16
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Palestinian immigrants gets a house worth $2 500 000 for free

Are there any English people left in London? The entire city has been reappropriated to immigrants. What's one house, luxurious or not?
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:56 PM   #17
webberz0044
Decent playground baller

webberz0044 has an OK reputation so far

I can foresee a Hitler type uprising against Muslims in European countries in the next 50 or so years.
webberz0044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:36 PM   #18
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And yet these same idiots will be shouting Sharia 4 Europe the next day or complain about racism while they enjoy the mansions the gov't gave them due to them being minorities or immigrants..
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:09 AM   #19
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
And yet these same idiots will be shouting Sharia 4 Europe the next day or complain about racism while they enjoy the mansions the gov't gave them due to them being minorities or immigrants..
Yep they are always complaining against racism against muslims and how they have no opportunities here because their race-BULLSHIT
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #20
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

These people are scum for sure I mean there is no other word to describe them. One thing people tend to forget is that when you go colonizing half the world, enslave their man power to help you in the plunder and raid of their own land resources in order to fuel your industries and facilitate your progress, expecting to live free of your fathers and mothers' sins is just naive.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #21
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

england, once a great nation, has lost its backbone .. how fkn sad .. they treat immigrant leeches like this with special priviledges .. meanwhile they arrest one of their own natives for ranting on a train .. unfknbelievable
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

deport them
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #23
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
england, once a great nation, has lost its backbone .. how fkn sad .. they treat immigrant leeches like this with special priviledges .. meanwhile they arrest one of their own natives for ranting on a train .. unfknbelievable
I dont think immigrants should matter, it's good Britain accepts people from other parts of the world and the culture in London I've found was the least racist of all the big cities I've ever been to. For example you see loads of gangs that are mixed race, everyone gets along, when a black guy gets on the bus people dont move away from him-in LA I see that shit all the time and i NEVER see mixed race gangs.

Also Britain lets its own citizens freeload off the state just as badly as these guys.

If someone wanted to, they could never have to work a single day in their lives, get free university, healthcare and 300 pounds a month and a free home for their entire lives. Leftist idiots I talk to always say Im just a stereotypical hardline conservative fascist American who is exaggerating, but I've been here for 2 years living in Mile End and Plaistow and have met hundreds of people who tell me as much, how they never have to work and just go out every night.

Where's the motivation to look for jobs when you get more money and benefits doing nothing then you would working your ass off.

Stupid system. The Healthcare is amazing but the other social benefits are horrible for the society which is why it's crumbling and leading to a culture of entitlement where the British people grow up expecting everything to be handed to them which culminated in the riots where a bunch of kids felt entitled to free ipods and went smashing up a bunch of stores to get them.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:49 AM   #24
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

Protip : Don't read the DM
Cherry Picker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #25
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
I dont think immigrants should matter, it's good Britain accepts people from other parts of the world and the culture in London I've found was the least racist of all the big cities I've ever been to. For example you see loads of gangs that are mixed race, everyone gets along, when a black guy gets on the bus people dont move away from him-in LA I see that shit all the time and i NEVER see mixed race gangs.

Also Britain lets its own citizens freeload off the state just as badly as these guys.

If someone wanted to, they could never have to work a single day in their lives, get free university, healthcare and 300 pounds a month and a free home for their entire lives. Leftist idiots I talk to always say Im just a stereotypical hardline conservative fascist American who is exaggerating, but I've been here for 2 years living in Mile End and Plaistow and have met hundreds of people who tell me as much, how they never have to work and just go out every night.

Where's the motivation to look for jobs when you get more money and benefits doing nothing then you would working your ass off.

Stupid system. The Healthcare is amazing but the other social benefits are horrible for the society which is why it's crumbling and leading to a culture of entitlement where the British people grow up expecting everything to be handed to them which culminated in the riots where a bunch of kids felt entitled to free ipods and went smashing up a bunch of stores to get them.

Pretty much this. Social welfare creates laziness and ignorance among the users of these programs.. You see it in the US and elsewhere in the world..

This shit is worst in Norway and Sweden where they are extremely liberal and too civilized. Here's a video basically a bunch of Somali's abusing the welfare system in Norway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85dEi...layer_embedded
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #26
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Pretty much this. Social welfare creates laziness and ignorance among the users of these programs.. You see it in the US and elsewhere in the world..

This shit is worst in Norway and Sweden where they are extremely liberal and too civilized. Here's a video basically a bunch of Somali's abusing the welfare system in Norway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85dEi...layer_embedded
The prisons in Norway are so cushy, they get their own private rooms, TV, get good education, low sentences, delicious meals and as much time outside as they want. A girl I used to date from their said immigrants would let themselves get caught on purpose and keep doing it so they get the nice hotel-style rooms and free meals.

Also this same girl was given $1000 a month just because her mom was divorced. Free money she will never have to pay back.

Max sentences are what, 7 years or 12 years or something?

Imagine how nice that mass murderer who killed 80s kids will have it, free hotel room and TV and gourmet meals paid for by the state, ooo yeh
Old 08-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #27
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

How much tax do you pay in the UK?

Last edited by LamarOdom : 08-18-2012 at 01:05 PM.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #28
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

I'm laughing. ITS A DAILYMAIL ARTICLE.

Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:05 PM   #29
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpun
I'm laughing. ITS A DAILYMAIL ARTICLE.

What's wrong with DailyMail? My friend linked me the article and it seems like a serious newspaper.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #30
moaz
Great young streetballer

moaz has decent reputation

So you feel you got screwed, why should this be news for us?
go and find a job.
moaz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: