Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-18-2012, 12:27 AM   #1
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

LiLharvard has an OK reputation so far
Default Confess your strange/wildest dreams

I had a dream last night that I bought two books that I've never even considered buying: Dexter and game of thrones. I distinctly remember in my dream that the game of thrones book was one of those beautifully built books with the cover being nice and filmy and kinda sand papery cover similar to your hoop mags that you buy. And I only recalled this dream after seeing a thread in the NBA section mentioning books lol'ing to myself.
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #2
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Confess your strange/wildest dreams

I had a dream last night where I had terminal cancer
I dreamed once that there was a girl with two sets of penises and balls, one on each side
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:35 AM   #3
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i can never remember my dreams. but its mostly sexx
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #4
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I once had a dream where I was having sex with a curvy white girl... And the only way that I could get off was by cutting her with box cutter razors..

That was a weird one..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:07 AM   #5
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I once had a dream where I was having sex with a curvy white girl... And the only way that I could get off was by cutting her with box cutter razors..

That was a weird one..
Old 08-18-2012, 01:08 AM   #6
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dreamt of having sex with the OP
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:09 AM   #7
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
i can never remember my dreams. but its mostly sexx
Yeah, especially sex dreams that aren't wet dreams or don't get your sheets wet and jizzed on.

I remember about 5-6 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I had a dream with one of the first friends I made and it was a girl. I dreamed that I was banging her and she was riding my dick. felt good man, even though she wasn't that hot.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:16 AM   #8
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

The cutting was providing her a euphoric feeling that brought sexual pleasure..

At no time did I dream that I was a movie character, that I was a villain, or did I display homicidal tendencies...

Bad comparison... Ted Bundy on the other would be a bit more flattering...although Ill need to merge this dream with my more lethal related ones..
Old 08-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #9
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Yeah, especially sex dreams that aren't wet dreams or don't get your sheets wet and jizzed on.

I remember about 5-6 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I had a dream with one of the first friends I made and it was a girl. I dreamed that I was banging her and she was riding my dick. felt good man, even though she wasn't that hot.
sex
Old 08-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #10
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
The cutting was providing her a euphoric feeling that brought sexual pleasure..

At no time did I dream that I was a movie character, that I was a villain, or did I display homicidal tendencies...

Bad comparison... Ted Bundy on the other would be a bit more flattering...although Ill need to merge this dream with my more lethal related ones..
my apologies. but u just remind me of him for some reason
Old 08-18-2012, 01:21 AM   #11
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
my apologies. but u just remind me of him for some reason
Its all good.. I never knew you met him personally, interesting..
Old 08-18-2012, 01:22 AM   #12
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

i watch too much news. but take it as a compliment. niggeh was smart
Old 08-18-2012, 01:38 AM   #13
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
I dreamt of having sex with the OP

Future negged
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:49 AM   #14
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
Future negged
Why?
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #15
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

Quote: