Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #16
b1imtf
Final

b1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What percentage of posters lie about their age?

I'm 16
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #17
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has decent reputationTheMarkMadsen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I'm 21, what would telling people I'm 30 serve? Why would an 18 year old want to lie and be 21? I get the advantages offline, but on a msg board it makes no sense to me.

But if you're 14, tellling somebody over the internet that you may be arguing/debating with that you're 30 (in their minds) brings instant credentials..
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #18
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
But if you're 14, tellling somebody over the internet that you may be arguing/debating with that you're 30 (in their minds) brings instant credentials..

I guess. It's the internet and 2012 tho, everybody has the same resources. Unless your like really old and got to watch Wilt play live or some shit.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #19
EnoughSaid
MV3

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Yeah I'm 16 over here as well.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #20
liquidrage
Banned

liquidrage has decent reputationliquidrage has decent reputation

HA I actually lied in this thread about my age. I'm still 37 for another month. Is it really lying when you were just wrong?

Anyways, I think there's a difference between arguing with people, online flame wars etc, and stalking people and stealing their identity and other stuff GOAT does which is why he started this thread.
liquidrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #21
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has decent reputation

Quote:
I have no clue why somebody would fake their age. It's a basketball forum, not a bar. Really no advantage to being older.
This.

I have never even considered the possibility of posters lying about their age. What would be the benefit?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #22
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has decent reputationTheMarkMadsen has decent reputation

Quote:
I guess. It's the internet and 2012 tho, everybody has the same resources. Unless your like really old and got to watch Wilt play live or some shit.

I'm just trying to look at it from the perspective of a young kid. For the most part, i'd say everybody on ISH is close to the same age
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #23
AK47DR91

I officially became old this year.

The Big 3 Zero.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #24
G.O.A.T
Scott Hastings Fan

G.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Not really. Assholes come in all ages.

Of course, but that type of behavior is only acceptable for teenagers in my opinion. After that, you are, as you stated, just an asshole.
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #25
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

18 years old..
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #26
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidrage
HA I actually lied in this thread about my age. I'm still 37 for another month. Is it really lying when you were just wrong?

Anyways, I think there's a difference between arguing with people, online flame wars etc, and stalking people and stealing their identity and other stuff GOAT does which is why he started this thread.

27 years old next month. I usually dont post unless clippersfan86 does or says something pathetic and I have a chance to laugh at him, but I felt compelled to tell you I appreciate your profile picture. You're Awesome....
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #27
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'm 93 and I watched ball since Mikan's first game..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #28
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
I'm 93 and I watched ball since Mikan's first game..
This guy might be lying about his age.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #29
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Yeah I'm 16 over here as well.

Explains everything....
WeGetRing2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #30
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
This guy might be lying about his age.
No ***** thats my real age.. Actually Im jlauber's uncle.. You can ask him if you like..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: