Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #31
Kews1
BostonCeltics

Kews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What percentage of posters lie about their age?

Kews1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #32
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

I'm 30

LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #33
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
I'm 30

NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #34
Kews1
BostonCeltics

Kews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Im 72

Kews1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:35 AM   #35
ThaRegul8r
National High School Star

ThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
But if you're 14, tellling somebody over the internet that you may be arguing/debating with that you're 30 (in their minds) brings instant credentials..

Not in my case. I couldn't care less about a poster's age or anything else, since I can be sure of nothing on the internet anyway. The only thing I care about, which is the only thing I can be 100% sure about, is the content of their posts. Nothing else matters. If the content of their posts show that they're ignorant and don't know what they're talking about, then their age is irrelevant to me. They're ignorant and don't know what they're talking about. It doesn't matter if they're 30 or 300.

Conversely, if the content of their posts shows that they're knowledgeable and know what they're talking about, then, again, their age is irrelevant to me. They're knowledgeable and know what they're talking about. Nothing else is of any concern to me.
ThaRegul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:40 AM   #36
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

14 here and I think that that Michael Jordan dude is the GOAT and comparing how excellent that man is to Kobe is hilarious.
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:52 AM   #37
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbugz
14 here and I think that that Michael Jordan dude is the GOAT and comparing how excellent that man is to Kobe is hilarious.

and you joined here at age of 10
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:58 AM   #38
Notitlesince73
I airball my layups

Notitlesince73 has an OK reputation so far

everybody
Notitlesince73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:22 AM   #39
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Boston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143

and you joined here at age of 10

kobe is barely top 10 all time and will never be better then jordan so deal with it
Boston C's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:23 AM   #40
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just think it's funny when the 10-year-old douche bags act like they're established adults with actual lives. I'm talking about you, LeBron23. @ being a 30 plus year old who works as a lawyer.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:39 AM   #41
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix

Same birthday as this guy ^^^ too
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #42
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Inb4 Jlauber is 13

Wilts Number omg
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:50 AM   #43
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

not many opportunities here to disclose your age anyways, why would anyone care? you can judge others easier by the content or lack of that they post
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:52 AM   #44
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston C's
kobe is barely top 10 all time and will never be better then jordan so deal with it
He's not barely top 10.. Most of the people rank him top 5.. I agree MJ was better than him but it close tho and Kobe still playing and might retire better than him someday..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:34 AM   #45
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well first off I don't think stuff like that is much of an indication of age anyway, but there are probably people on here who lie about there age because there are always the "you weren't even alive then" arguments. Don't know how many times people have said that to me about the 80's.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: