Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-23-2012, 11:58 PM   #1
kobe080
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kobe080 has an OK reputation so far
Default Lakers still need shooting

Lakers are having a great off season adding Jamison & Nash while keeping Jordan Hill.

But we still need shooting, and another reliable swingman.

Can we use our mid level to get Jodie Meeks or Barbosa? With Nash on board, we need a true 2, so Meeks would be nice.

Or we could trade McRoberts for someone. Thoughts?
kobe080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lakers still need shooting

Not sure who we could pick up, but I definitely agree we need a wingman.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Not sure who we could pick up, but I definitely agree we need a wingman.

how about Mikael Pietrus for a swingman? KB wanted him last year....
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmanfan
how about Mikael Pietrus for a swingman? KB wanted him last year....

There are much better players available and Pietrus's numbers are dropping fast the last 2 years.....plus it's time to bring Ebanks along.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
There are much better players available and Pietrus's numbers are dropping fast the last 2 years.....plus it's time to bring Ebanks along.

And Goudelock... I like what he has to offer. He can be a poor man's Ray Allen.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #6
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation

I would think that with nash coming on board he could get goudelock.. odom ..ebanks .. blake and even artest much cleaner looks and possibly as the season progressed improve them into a nice 3 point crew. I don't really see alot of deadly available bombers.

I do feel their confidence was shot when they all knew Kobe was gonna get the ball and try to do it all. Sort of like why am I even trying to get to this spot..

With Nash running things I do honestly feel Kobe will have to respect his decision
on the break and those guys are excited to know he will find them. They know they have to be ready and take and make those damn shots.

I Dunno. Just a thought that has been sticking in my head. What do you all feel?
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

Old 07-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #8
kobe080
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kobe080 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

idk. he was so bad in the summer league.

I want a legitimate SG with decent shooting range and some athleticism who can provide 15-20 min per game.

Like Shannon Brown couple years ago.

There's still Brandon Rush, Meeks available....

It would be great if Pau can persuade guys like Rudy Fernandez or Navarro to come to LA for a season with him during the Olympics lol
kobe080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #9
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mike redd is available
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #10
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:

those are really high expectations for Goudelock...I will be happy if he can be a poor man's Jason Terry
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:16 PM   #11
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
those are really high expectations for Goudelock...I will be happy if he can be a poor man's Jason Terry

He can be a Jason Terry for sure!!!

Summer League stats
Ask yourself........did he play better in the regular season or summer league?
Which do you prefer
Old 07-27-2012, 05:17 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
He can be a Jason Terry for sure!!!

Summer League stats
Ask yourself........did he play better in the regular season or summer league?
Which do you prefer

I was just about to say that as well...that he had a really good regular season lool.

Summer league is a getting in shape type of thing. Perhaps jack as many shots as you can to try and work on some new developments. Never take it seriously.

I'll tell you what I do take seriously though, Pre-season.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #13
DKLaker

Quote:
I was just about to say that as well...that he had a really good regular season lool.

Summer league is a getting in shape type of thing. Perhaps jack as many shots as you can to try and work on some new developments. Never take it seriously.

I'll tell you what I do take seriously though, Pre-season.

I take the last 3-4 games of pre-season seriously however the reality is that championship teams don't peak until late in the season.......we will be trying to figure out WTF Mike Brown is doing and Brown will be learning what a pick & roll is from Kobe and Nash.

Last edited by DKLaker : 07-27-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #14
Da Kobester
I brick open layups

Da Kobester has an OK reputation so far

Iggy would'a should'a and could'a been nice but da Lakers roster done did set now! We gotta roll the dice and just go wit' what we's got aight? Why not give dat WBF wannabe MWP a chance to re-juvenile-ate and re-ASS-ert himself from last year's shooting woe's . This is da area where A.J could come in as a garbage man and shine (will work for chip) if he puts up anywhere close to dem numbers from last year (17.3) .
Da Kobester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:34 AM   #15
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jodie Meeks mentioned today that the Lakers were among his top 3 teams to sign with.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: