Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2012, 12:46 AM   #31
noosaman
Banned

noosaman is starting to rub some people the wrong waynoosaman is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Will the Thunder win a championship in 4-5yrs with this current team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215

You're easily one of the best trolls and worst posters on ISH. You're hate for Durant goes beyond ridiculous. A 2nd or even 3rd option? You mean the leading scorer in the league the last two years whose team got to the WCF and Finals should take a backseat and be the 2nd or 3rd option?

You have to be trolling, because there's no way you're actually that stupid.

In more than half those games he wasn't the best player on his own team.

put him on a shitty team and he's just a taller monta ellis.

Call me a "hater" or whatever but I know basketball and have watched/played for over 20 years
noosaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:49 AM   #32
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Will the Thunder win a championship in 4-5yrs with this current team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
1. Small Market
2. Doesn't have Stern's backing to do lopsided deals like the Howard trade.

I'd say NO.

Butthurt much?

Grow a brain
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:04 AM   #33
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noosaman

Call me a "hater" or whatever but I know basketball and have watched/played for over 20 years

So the f*ck what? Apparently you need to watch and play for another 20 years, because you're still clueless. I'm not going to tell you why you're wrong, though, because you've proven you've got something personal against Durant and are just trolling.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:05 AM   #34
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

no
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:34 AM   #35
Thunderstruck
Serious playground baller

Thunderstruck is considered somewhat coolThunderstruck is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by noosaman

Dwight Howard is a 6'11" Dejaun Blair...I have amazing logic.
Thunderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:22 AM   #36
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has an OK reputation so far

2012 was their year. They missed their chance. There won't be another anytime soon. LAL is winning back to back WCF's patnuh.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:41 AM   #37
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayWeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
2012 was their year. They missed their chance. There won't be another anytime soon. LAL is winning back to back WCF's patnuh.

I don't know if its just me but the way they played was so lazy & cocky. Like their attitude was we'll be back next year "no worries..." & their fan base seems to have the same exact attitude too. It really was their year
WeGetRing2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:49 AM   #38
joshwake
Local High School Star

joshwake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
I don't know if its just me but the way they played was so lazy & cocky. Like their attitude was we'll be back next year "no worries..." & their fan base seems to have the same exact attitude too. It really was their year
They have one more year, but it really depends on how fast LA can mesh. It is very possible that LA won't be able to mesh in this first year and OKC can get one more shot at it. After that though, it's probably only a matter of time before they are back in the lottery. That is the reality for small market teams. Short flare ups, and you have to make it work in that short window.
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:58 AM   #39
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayWeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwake
They have one more year, but it really depends on how fast LA can mesh. It is very possible that LA won't be able to mesh in this first year and OKC can get one more shot at it. After that though, it's probably only a matter of time before they are back in the lottery. That is the reality for small market teams. Short flare ups, and you have to make it work in that short window.

Barring injury LA will mesh fine. None of their games conflict the other... I really don't know why people are holding out to say that were gonna cause havoc next year.

But I think the Thunder will be ok if they focus on building around Wesbrook & Durant. But giving near max deals to Ibaka & Harden will just crush them in the future. I wouldn't be surprised if Ibaka/Harden/Perkins were all packaged for an elite low post PF, decent scorer off the bench (Morrow,Mayo,etc), and an avg C (Gortat,Kaman,etc)....
Old 08-20-2012, 03:06 AM   #40
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Barring injury LA will mesh fine. None of their games conflict the other... I really don't know why people are holding out to say that were gonna cause havoc next year.

But I think the Thunder will be ok if they focus on building around Wesbrook & Durant. But giving near max deals to Ibaka & Harden will just crush them in the future. I wouldn't be surprised if Ibaka/Harden/Perkins were all packaged for an elite low post PF, decent scorer off the bench (Morrow,Mayo,etc), and an avg C (Gortat,Kaman,etc)....
This season is the only shot the lakers got to win it all. OKC has plenty of time to win including next year

Also you should expect injuries with the age gasol,meta,kobe, and nash have and every year they decline even more. LA needs to start building for the future.

Last edited by AlonzoGOAT : 08-20-2012 at 03:12 AM.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:10 AM   #41
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
Butthurt much?

Grow a brain

Don't be mad because I stated the fact, you moronic Faker fan.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:25 AM   #42
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
Don't be mad because I stated the fact, you moronic Faker fan.

Oh I'm sorry, I must have missed the memo where whinging about the Lakers making a legitimate trade but claiming it as having the "Stern's Backing" conspiracy theories was now passed off as fact

Besides, I'm not mad at all, we're the ones who got Dwight, and Steve Nash, and Antawn Jamison not to mention we still have Pau and Kobe, so it sounds like you're the one who's mad, not me, adding that to your butthurt, it sounds like you might need a coke and smile there champ.
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:29 AM   #43
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
This season is the only shot the lakers got to win it all. OKC has plenty of time to win including next year

Also you should expect injuries with the age gasol,meta,kobe, and nash have and every year they decline even more. LA needs to start building for the future.

Ok....
Old 08-20-2012, 03:37 AM   #44
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

PyrrhusX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Are you being serious?
wooooow
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #45
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
Are you being serious?
wooooow

I'm convinced he's mentally handicapped.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: