Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Setting up the best date EVER! What was your best date?

Lets say you meet a new girl and u knew u had just one shot at this.

I'm not talking about a teen, but an adult chick.
What do you think would be the best successful date?

1) Where would you go?
2) What do you do?
3) by what time and order?

Lets say you pick her up at 7/8pm

Example:
for fun bowling? bar (with pool w/e)?racing?
concert/show?
dinner at restaurant? which one are the best and most elaborate?
Sight seeing in downtown at night?
???
motel?

What about your dates which ones were the best and what did your do?

Last edited by Bladers : 08-19-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Setting up the best date EVER!

where do you go? A dark alley
what do you do? Rape her
and by what time and order? As soon as the roofie starts kickin in.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Looking for legit responses
Old 08-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #4
Bladers
Banned

Default Re: Setting up the best date EVER! What was your best date?

Waterskiing then boat ride with dinner and then a resturant for desert anybody?

Last edited by Bladers : 08-19-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
NuYorkKnicks
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NuYorkKnicks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
Looking for legit responses
Bladers looking for legit posts? LOL OK
NuYorkKnicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #6
Bladers
Banned

Heres what i got so far.

Jet skiing rent out are around 20-30 for half an hour. then Water skiing (give or take). Then boat ride with food. then ends at entertainment dinner restaurant and then a walk before the drive home or (you know)
Old 08-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #7
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Heres what i got so far.

Jet skiing rent out are around 20-30 for half an hour. then Water skiing (give or take). Then boat ride with food. then ends at entertainment dinner restaurant and then a walk before the drive home or (you know)

We know what?
Old 08-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #8
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Heres what i got so far.

Oh, I know... 56 seconds of the most mind blowing sex ever
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #9
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've never taken a date to the following:

Movies…. HUGE NO NO
Bar…. why?
Club… again… why?

Are we also talking about a 1st date? or have you taken this chick out already?

If it's the 3rd date or so, then the shit I mentioned above becomes voided.

I've never scored on a 1st date.

My perfect date did occur (minus the f*ckin part), and it wasn't even intended to be a date….. at least not with her.

Went out to Gameworks with friends, I was getting set up with a girl (we knew each other….. long story). Anyway, one of my boys was trying to hook up with a Gameworks employee on her night off (she was there for her check). We made eye contact and I kid you not, it was some magical movie shit. Nothing and nobody mattered, it was just only us two. I ignored my date, and my group, I took off with her, we walked and walked, talked and talked. Went to breakfast, I literally won the mechanical shits you grab toys on every single try. She came home with like 4 teddy bears and some other shit, it was unbelievable. Everything I said was smart, funny, sexy, couldn't picture a better date. Took the cab to her place, dropped her off, we kissed, saw her the next day.

She turned out to be crazy tho. Literally… she was crazy, had mental issues and shit.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #10
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
where do you go? A dark alley
what do you do? Rape her
and by what time and order? As soon as the roofie starts kickin in.

100% Kobe guaranteed.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #11
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Waterskiing then boat ride with dinner and then a resturant for desert anybody?
Sounds like a date from MTV's Next.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #12
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Sounds like a date from MTV's Next.

More like watching to much of Alex Hitchens.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #13
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Heres what i got so far.

That sounds like some shit you do with your boys, not a date.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #14
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

church and bible study all day long and making out at night cause god wouldn't appreciate us having premarital sex.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #15
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I've never taken a date to the following:

Movies…. HUGE NO NO
Bar…. why?
Club… again… why?

Are we also talking about a 1st date? or have you taken this chick out already?

If it's the 3rd date or so, then the shit I mentioned above becomes voided.

I've never scored on a 1st date.

My perfect date did occur (minus the f*ckin part), and it wasn't even intended to be a date….. at least not with her.

Went out to Gameworks with friends, I was getting set up with a girl (we knew each other….. long story). Anyway, one of my boys was trying to hook up with a Gameworks employee on her night off (she was there for her check). We made eye contact and I kid you not, it was some magical movie shit. Nothing and nobody mattered, it was just only us two. I ignored my date, and my group, I took off with her, we walked and walked, talked and talked. Went to breakfast, I literally won the mechanical shits you grab toys on every single try. She came home with like 4 teddy bears and some other shit, it was unbelievable. Everything I said was smart, funny, sexy, couldn't picture a better date. Took the cab to her place, dropped her off, we kissed, saw her the next day.

She turned out to be crazy tho. Literally… she was crazy, had mental issues and shit.

yeah. movies u can't talk during them. unless like you watching a movie with at ur crib or something.

club? don't some girls like partying after like dinner dates and shit? i guess i thought wrong.

and i guess u shouldnt have left ur date.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: