Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2012, 06:55 PM   #16
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Do you think the Indians and White Man could have got along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley Martin
They do get along. Have you visited New Delhi or Mumbai?
Those Indians stopped eating to drive the white men out. They didn't get along.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #17
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Don't know, but this seems like the perfect thread for me to express my strong contempt for white people.

I've got a lot of white friends and am dating a white girl, but in general, white people inspire nothing but the most vile dislike inside me. Go figure.

You know who I love, though? Asian people. They are the bomb.
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Impossible. Whites saw the new world as a cash cow to be exploited. There was no way to reconcile that.

Things would have been a lot more interesting if the Indians had had good immunity and thier numbers held up. Disease is what did the heavy lifting in the white colonization of America. Without that, the Indians could have fought off the invasion and eventually won their independence, same as Africans and others eventually did.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #19
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen
Don't know, but this seems like the perfect thread for me to express my strong contempt for white people.

I've got a lot of white friends and am dating a white girl, but in general, white people inspire nothing but the most vile dislike inside me. Go figure.

You know who I love, though? Asian people. They are the bomb.
Asian people are just as f*cked up, if not more, then white people. Examples include all the native races and cultures the imperial chinese have wiped out and are currently in the process of wiping out, and the experiments Japanese scientists did on Chinese POWs in WWII. Not to mention the rape of Nanking. Not to mention all the child slavery and sex slavery they still got going on at an unprecedented level.

Asians get a free pass from the world for some reason, probably because they're quiet and humble.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #20
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All of you really think the Indians said welcome to our country lets co exist.

They wanted them out of there, war happened and the strongest and smartest survived.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #21
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Asian people are just as f*cked up, if not more, then white people. Examples include all the native races and cultures the imperial chinese have wiped out and are currently in the process of wiping out, and the experiments Japanese scientists did on Chinese POWs in WWII. Not to mention the rape of Nanking. Not to mention all the child slavery and sex slavery they still got going on at an unprecedented level.

Asians get a free pass from the world for some reason, probably because they're quiet and humble.

I'm speaking from a purely personal standpoint.

The vast majority of the Asian-Americans I've ever met have been chill, humorous, intelligent, insightful people that I've had great times hanging out with.

Like I said, I've got a lot of white friends whom I care for and like, too, but I've seen too many white people who disgust, annoy and anger me with their actions and personalities that they've inspired in me a general dislike of white people in general.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
All of you really think the Indians said welcome to our country lets co exist.

They wanted them out of there, war happened and the strongest and smartest survived.

Peaceful interactions happened and violent conflict happened, Ultimately neither mattered mate because as was stated, it was disease that predominantly shaped the lands destiny.
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #23
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiKhan
So how are current native americans like? Outside of the US people have this notion of native americans being a mystical people but nobody really knows how they're like, or atleast nobody cares.

I've always wondered myself, how are they like? Does anybody on ISH knows and hangs out with native americans? Are the women hot? Do they stay in reservations all the time or have a bigger presence in the larger community?

They live and work like regular people. I work with them on a daily basis and I get along with them just fine. We're a little racist towards each other from time to time but we're alright. For example, "why are the white people so lazy on this crew?" Really bad generalization that I'll usually respond back with, "Really? Cus the only lazy people I see on the streets are drunk natives."

Something like that and we apologize to each other and have a laugh.

A lot do seem to have an alcohol problem though.

They don't get government money and their reservation governments are super corrupt. But they do get free tuition at some places.

They don't spend lots of money on their homes because I believe in their culture they never go back to their home once they die. They just leave it so they spend money on other things (trucks, TVs etc.)
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #24
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
Peaceful interactions happened and violent conflict happened, ultimately. Either mattered mate because as was stated, it was disease that predominantly shaped the lands destiny.

Disease, biological warfare... same difference.
I will try to inocculate the Indians by means of Blankets that may fall in their hands, taking care however not to get the disease myself. As it is pity to oppose good men against them, I wish we could make use of the Spaniard's Method, and hunt them with English Dogs. Supported by Rangers, and some Light Horse, who would I think effectively extirpate or remove that Vermine.

-Colonel Henry Bouquet to Lord Jeffrey Amherst, commander of British forces in North America. July 13, 1763

You will Do well to try to Innoculate the Indians by means of Blanketts, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execrable Race. I should be very glad your Scheme for Hunting them Down by Dogs could take Effect, but England is at too great a Distance to think of that at present.

-Lord Amherst's response
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #25
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

These race threads always reveal true colors.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #26
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos

Was thinking the same thing.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #27
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

Quote:
Indeed.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #28
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

Quote:

yep.. superpippen is a disgusting racist
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:37 PM   #29
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

@SuperPippenYeah, OP has some issues regarding race and I've noticed that quite a few others tend to have some race issues as well.

Why do you have contempt for white people?

@ OP:

Questions like these from anyone over 18 kinda makes me wonder. The White People were set on domination and I know OP has heard of Manifest Destiny and the outrage over the Proclamation of the 1763 as well. Expansion was basically a necessity and anyone in the way was either going to submit or die. The Native Americans weren't cowards so they fought.

So no, there was no way possible that they could have gotten along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
yep.. superpippen is a disgusting racist
because he has contempt for white people?

That doesnt make him racist silly.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #30
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Funny how the racists in this thread happen to have white people in their avatars; Brian Baumgartner and Tom Hardy. Not to mention the profuse amount of white technologies and inventions they use on a literal daily basis. These people would be back in the stone ages if not for white scientists, mathematicians and inventors. Assuming they survive things like polio, smallpox, measles and typhoid fever.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: