Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #16
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Director Tony Scott commits suicide.

I wonder if theres any evidence of foul play..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #17
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RIP
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:59 AM   #18
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I wonder if theres any evidence of foul play..

Said he climbed a fence and jumped "without hesitation" and there is a suicide note. Just went out like a champ.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #19
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

Bad Boys 2

True Romance
So Bad Boys II makes Bay a less worthy candidate?

Hes the same dude that brought you this:

A Horrid Waste of 183 min of your life...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:11 AM   #20
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Who?

RIP, though.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:15 AM   #21
MontaHardaway
I hit open 5-footers

MontaHardaway has decent reputation

RIP

One of the greatest scenes in film history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI
MontaHardaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:44 AM   #22
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't see that movie. Not everything can be Bad Boys 2.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:48 AM   #23
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

RIP. Heavy loss to the Scott family and breaking up a solid duo (Tony/Ridley)
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:02 AM   #24
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has not been impressing people

The music that starts when Robert deniro is shot in The Fan keeps playing in my head. RIP Scott.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:51 AM   #25
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rip....really rare for someone that age to take their life without some kind of mental disease.

I am betting he was bipolar or something of that nature...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:58 AM   #26
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wasn't familiar with his work... but he's got a decent resume...

R.I.P.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:23 AM   #27
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the last decade the rate of Baby Boomer suicide is increasing while pretty much every other demographic is either steady or declining. that means something, but don't ask me what.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:26 AM   #28
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c
The music that starts when Robert deniro is shot in The Fan keeps playing in my head. RIP Scott.

what underrated movie that was
East_Stone_Ya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:12 AM   #29
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RIP I've suffered from severe depression and it's not joke. I've reached a point where I understood why someone could take their own life. Luckily I had already been diagnosed and educated, so I understood that things would eventually get better.

When I try and describe severe depression to someone, I usually say something like; imagine waking up every morning and feeling like everyone in your life was dead, only they weren't. Then wanting to do everything you love to do, but being completely unable to. It's a deep feeling of emptiness and discontent with everything and everyone around you, to the point that is unexplainable unless you've experienced it.

I think the most important part of dealing with depression is recognition and education. The problem is that people experiencing depression are ashamed of their feelings, and tend to both physically and emotionally isolate themselves from friends and family. I was able to defeat my depression without the use of any medication (plenty was offered), but it took about a year of my life.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:12 AM   #30
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

His name didn't ring a bell but looked him up I've seen some of his movies like Beverly Hill Cop 2, Enemy Of the State, Deja vu, Spy Game.

Rest in peace!
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: