Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
#number6ix#
IN RILEY WE TRUST!!!!!

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Top five mid range shooters in the nba

This is my list
5.melo
4.rip
3.kg
2.durant
1.dirk

Whats your list
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Top five mid range shooters in the nba

Ray Allen and Delonte actually have mid-range games unlike most of the league.
Pushxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Cp3 should be on all lists...
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

KG is way too high. Paul Pierce has a better mid range game than KG, if you want to include a Celtic. I'd also think Kobe should be on there too.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #5
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

IMO, if you're going to include Garnett you should include Bosh as well.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #6
rwfletch22
I hit open 5-footers

rwfletch22 has an OK reputation so far

MidrangeBE
rwfletch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #7
MrWarrior
I brick open layups

MrWarrior has an OK reputation so far

Depends what you're talking about.

A pull up mid-range game? or a spot up mid-range game ? or both ?
MrWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
turnaroundJ
I hit open layups

turnaroundJ has an OK reputation so far

1. Kobe
2. Dirk
3. Melo
4. Nash
5. Westbrook
turnaroundJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:47 AM   #9
Andi
I brick open layups

Andi has an OK reputation so far

My list is something like that, if we're talking just about midrange..
1. Bosh, he never misses mid range shots, its sick :)
2. Durant
3. KG
4. Melo
5. CP3
Andi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #10
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://hoopdata.com/shotstats.aspx

sort by made shots in the 10'-15' and 16'-23' categories and you'll get a pretty good idea of who the best guys are
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #11
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

durant
nash
nowitzki
cp3
melo
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #12
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

where are the stat guys?

**two posts above
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Dirk
Nash
Melo
Kobe
Durant

in no particular order
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #14
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Even though he's retired, it seemed like Big Z never missed mid range shots off of those pick and pops when I would watch him.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #15
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's easy to hit shots when someone sets you up ie. Allen, KG, Bosh. It's harder when you have to create and shoot i.e Melo, Kobe.

But Dirk, KD, Melo and Kobe are the players I would put among the best.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: