Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2012, 12:38 PM   #46
KOBEtherealKing
Laker Fans Unite'14
 
KOBEtherealKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,676
KOBEtherealKing has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Things Kobe-haters say

If Kobe wasn't in that Colorado incident, ppl wouldn't hate him as much. haters would be praising him. In fact, Kb wouldn't even have haters because that's how great our gawd is. Kb would have had a squeaky clean image.
KOBEtherealKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #47
riseagainst
Lebron fan
 
riseagainst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,090
riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
In this thread I just replied to someone who was joking about how poorly Bynum played and didn't mention Gasol AT ALL. Are you trying to be dumb or what?

you read that part again and see if your logic makes sense. Yes I'm really dumb right now.
In case you don't get it. They are joking with Bynum putting up baby numbers and didn't mention Gasol in that sarcastic post because Gasol actually played well. Use your head, genius.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #48
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!
 
SilkkTheShocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,732
SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Things Kobe-haters say

OP is a f.aggot
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #49
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter
 
HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,458
HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation
Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
you read that part again and see if your logic makes sense. Yes I'm really dumb right now.
In case you don't get it. They are joking with Bynum putting up baby numbers and didn't mention Gasol in that sarcastic post because Gasol actually played well. Use your head, genius.
Yeah but they only don't mention Gasol on a normal day in the world because that is part of the Kobe fan agenda. And it rings true even in this thread.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #50
riseagainst
Lebron fan
 
riseagainst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,090
riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
Yeah but they only don't mention Gasol on a normal day in the world because that is part of the Kobe fan agenda. And it rings true even in this thread.

yeah cause a thread to talk about Kobe HAS to have Gasol in it too, right? Then why don't people mention Wade and Bosh in every Lebron thread?
I think you are just cherry picking this irrelevant nonsense because of your disdain for Kobe.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #51
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,081
AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Things Kobe-haters say

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
EDIT: It seems that a total of 3 poster & 1 mod were smart enough to take this as a "anti Kobe" thread. Sadly goes to show how spot on i was with my impersonation of the Kobe haters...


Let's start with his 5 rings..

Who'd he play against to get his first 3 rings you may ask? The Nets & Pacers, you say? Nah, doesn't count those teams were weak & Shaq CARRIED this scrub to each title.

Although i can't explain why Shaq was un able to win a ring with his previous teams or before Kobe became a "legit" all star, or why Kobe won more rings w/o Shaw than Shaq did w/o Kobe.

Must be that Shaq stole the 4 leaf clover while he was in LA that Kobe carries around in his pockets!

Champion in 09, nikka please he was carried by his bigs, Bynum a.k.a. baby Shaq puttin up 6 & 4 (http://www.lakersuniverse.com/season...yoff_stats.htm)

Let's not forget Gasol, the real 09 & 10 FMVP's puttin up 18 & 10.

Thats a COMBINED 24 & 14 per game from his 2 DOMINATE bigs. So nope that ring doesn't count.

2010? Once again nikka please did you see Gasol hitting all of those clutch shots in the WCF?

Carried by his DOMINATE bigs once again, Bynum BEASTED & put up 9 & 7.

So nah, that ring doesn't count either.

Although, i can't find a logical reason for why Pau Gasol never won a playoff game as the #1 option of a team.

08 MVP? Please CP3 was robbed.

A 35ppg season? ANY Player could do that if they took enough shots OBVIOUSLY.

Bottom line, Kobe sucks this dude has a career of lucking out & winning championships, while he rides the coat tails of other big men.

All those 1st team all defensive selections? Please the coach's that vote on that have NO idea what their talking about.

Trust me i know what i'm talking about, i catch at least 10 games each year.


I dyin

Kobe puttin up 29PPG 7ast 6reb playoff runs...while bieng the closer (#1 option in crunchtime) Firt team all NBA defense/team....and haters only hope is to slight by wo won the FMVP ???....
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #52
Nero Tulip
Local High School Star
 
Nero Tulip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,283
Nero Tulip has decent reputation
Default Re: Things Kobe-haters say

Things Kobe stans do: make shitty threads about what people who disagree with you think, as if it invalidated their points. I guess that's what you do when you have no argument.
Nero Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #53
riseagainst
Lebron fan
 
riseagainst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,090
riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Things Kobe-haters say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
Things Kobe stans do: make shitty threads about what people who disagree with you think, as if it invalidated their points. I guess that's what you do when you have no argument.

but they do have an argument.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #54
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter
 
HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,458
HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation
Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
yeah cause a thread to talk about Kobe HAS to have Gasol in it too, right? Then why don't people mention Wade and Bosh in every Lebron thread?
I think you are just cherry picking this irrelevant nonsense because of your disdain for Kobe.
Nah. I just find it ironic since the very day Gasol has been on the Lakers, Gasol gets no credit. The only Kobe fan who knows Gasol is why they won is KOBE himself. When he admitted it in an interview. Regarding Lebron why would they mention Wade and Bosh? They played poorly.And Gasol played better then Kobe did. Its a little different.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #55
riseagainst
Lebron fan
 
riseagainst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,090
riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
Nah. I just find it ironic since the very day Gasol has been on the Lakers, Gasol gets no credit. The only Kobe fan who knows Gasol is why they won is KOBE himself. When he admitted it in an interview. Regarding Lebron why would they mention Wade and Bosh? They played poorly.And Gasol played better then Kobe did. Its a little different.

why are you running around in circles. no one said Gasol deserved no credit.......... you are assuming things from... whatever you read....
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #56
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter
 
HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,458
HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation
Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
why are you running around in circles. no one said Gasol deserved no credit.......... you are assuming things from... whatever you read....
They made a joke about how undominate LA's bigs were.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #57
riseagainst
Lebron fan
 
riseagainst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,090
riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
They made a joke about how undominate LA's bigs were.

it was just about Bynum dude.... again your disdain for Kobe and his fans make you have this twisted assumption about everything they say.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:06 PM   #58
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter
 
HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,458
HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation
Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
it was just about Bynum dude.... again your disdain for Kobe and his fans make you have this twisted assumption about everything they say.
How is it just about Bynum? Gasol plays on LA. Gasol is a BIG man right? How is saying LA's bigs are not dominate and pointing out only Bynum's stats legit? Stupidity.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #59
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?
 
TheMarkMadsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,138
TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
How is it just about Bynum? Gasol plays on LA. Gasol is a BIG man right? How is saying LA's bigs are not dominate and pointing out only Bynum's stats legit? Stupidity.


Pau was a great #2 option durring their title runs. Nobody can debate that.

However, a lot (not all) people like to bring up how Kobe had TWO dominate big men in Pau & Bynum.

When in reality, Bynum was an average center throughout their runs who could barely stay on the court

Last edited by TheMarkMadsen : 08-21-2012 at 01:27 PM.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #60
The Iron Fist
Great college starter
 
The Iron Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,541
The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Things Kobe-haters say

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
He's so lucky though.

Prime Shaq
Prime Pau
GOAT coach

When he was winning titles, LBJ had:

Mo Williams
Varejao
Pavlovic


See what I mean? Then LBJ had superstar teammates and guess who Kobe has now as teammates?

So so sooooooo lucky!
shaq, zero finals wins before Kobe.
Pau, zero playoff wins before kobe.

How lucky!
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy