Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 3:30 PM EST Old School Monday On NBA TV: Kobe Bryant's 81 Point Game

The showcase continues with Lord Godbe's historic 81 point game in a comeback win over the Toronto Raptors on January 22, 2006.

Be sure to tune in and bring snacks.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
DTreats
Banned

DTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputation
Default Re: 3:30 PM EST Old School Monday On NBA TV: Kobe Bryant's 81 Point Game

81 points on 70 shots

BOW THE FCK DOWN TO THA MAMBA
DTreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3:30 PM EST Old School Monday On NBA TV: Kobe Bryant's 81 Point Game

Inb4 not impressive.

Inb4 anybody could chuck that many shots

Inb4 lol the raptors
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Not gonna lie, '06 Kobe was a BEAST.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow, was just going to post this thread, along with NBATV showing Shaq's 2001 right after

Tmac's 62 point game is on right now
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
kennethgriffin
Banned

kennethgriffin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTreats
81 points on 70 shots

BOW THE FCK DOWN TO THA MAMBA

pretty sure he shot like 65% in that game or something
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #7
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
pretty sure he shot like 65% in that game or something

28-46

not impressive
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #8
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I would have loved to have been on the Raptors bench that game. Just to hear what they were saying. Those guys were probably s.hitting themselves. Who was the primary defender on Kobe that game? Rose?
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Old school? Man has it been that long?
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool

28-46. pshhh what an inefficient chucker.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #11
DTreats
Banned

DTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
28-46. pshhh what an inefficient chucker.
How many free throws
DTreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #12
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTreats
How many free throws

18-20. only shot 90% for freethrows, what a ballhog.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:34 PM   #13
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, and Chris Mihm as your starters

Praise to Kobe and Phil for getting this garbage into the playoffs.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #14
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kobe DA BEST! haters just keep on hating because no one else can score 81 points beside wilt and KOBE!
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #15
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

This team sucked so ****ing bad Kobe literally won this game all by himself.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: