Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2007, 10:19 PM   #31
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey
 
GoRapz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,241
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
heh if I were moderator, I'd make that post say something nasty.

Which is why you'll never have mod status again.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:47 PM   #32
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life
 
Amigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,642
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Which is why you'll never have mod status again.

Since when are you so decent HoKrapz? You are just a PERV that was hoping for a raping the other day on the boards. Your location about Ron Jeremy explained ALOT about you. ALOT. Now we know what you are up to when you are of the computer. Perv.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:31 AM   #33
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Which is why you'll never have mod status again.



heh, did you not read my "I returned" post? I said I do not expect my mod status back and that's fine because I can finally bust loose and ridicule and attack you every chance I get now.



and I Do remember that thread when you talked about rape and so forth. one of my best friends is Chinese and he is part of my school's Asian American Student Council and he is currently trying to rally Asian Americans together to strive for a political goal. do you think he would approve of your raping fetishes and your desire to seem like an "educated" gangster?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:08 PM   #34
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey
 
GoRapz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,241
Default Re: List of Nets fans

1. Why is 'Amigo' keep replying to threads, I got this guy on my ignore list :

2. When did I talk about rape? please bring the thread up.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:30 PM   #35
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Absence of Proof is not Proof of Absence.


the burden is on YOU to disprove it since it is your rep at stake.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #36
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey
 
GoRapz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,241
Default Re: List of Nets fans

I know that you're making things up. Why are doing that for?

Honestly, this is a message board, I could care less about my 'rep'.

You on the other hand, have no life. You stay on here making polls, and you were being a little sissy saying you're not coming back because your mod powers were taken away.

Do you honestly think I care if you report my posts? go ahead, if it makes you feel better then do it :
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:12 PM   #37
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
I know that you're making things up. Why are doing that for?

Honestly, this is a message board, I could care less about my 'rep'.

You on the other hand, have no life. You stay on here making polls, and you were being a little sissy saying you're not coming back because your mod powers were taken away.

Do you honestly think I care if you report my posts? go ahead, if it makes you feel better then do it :



heh you like making false ASSumptions?



let me make one.


you are a pathetic computer Asian nerd who loves to play WoW with his equally nerdy friends on LAN parties but spikes his hair and pretends he hangs out with the gangster Asian crowd and thinks he's such hot ISH because he is adept at computers and also good at being such a thug.


get a life kiddo. I make polls for the general entertainment of the posters on this message board and so I can contribute positively. what the hell do you contribute here?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #38
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?
 
MTing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 5,435
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
heh you like making false ASSumptions?



let me make one.


you are a pathetic computer Asian nerd who loves to play WoW with his equally nerdy friends on LAN parties but spikes his hair and pretends he hangs out with the gangster Asian crowd and thinks he's such hot ISH because he is adept at computers and also good at being such a thug.


get a life kiddo. I make polls for the general entertainment of the posters on this message board and so I can contribute positively. what the hell do you contribute here?
Notice he signs off after this
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:59 PM   #39
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey
 
GoRapz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,241
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
heh you like making false ASSumptions?



let me make one.


you are a pathetic computer Asian nerd who loves to play WoW with his equally nerdy friends on LAN parties but spikes his hair and pretends he hangs out with the gangster Asian crowd and thinks he's such hot ISH because he is adept at computers and also good at being such a thug.


get a life kiddo. I make polls for the general entertainment of the posters on this message board and so I can contribute positively. what the hell do you contribute here?

What did I say was false? It was all true.

Why are you telling me to get a life? Am I the one that said i'm not coming back because the mods cater to me and your mod powers were taken away?

am I the one that spends hours making useless polls so everyone can vote on?

Am I the one who is relieved that has no mod powers so you can take shots at other people?

Am I the one who is waiting for a poster to say something bad so you can report it?

Am I the one who made the thread about wanting to punch another poster in the face because he was annoying?

Please think about that and get back to me.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:02 PM   #40
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star
 
Jerz Netz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Exit 136
Posts: 1,799
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
What did I say was false? It was all true.

Why are you telling me to get a life? Am I the one that said i'm not coming back because the mods cater to me and your mod powers were taken away?

am I the one that spends hours making useless polls so everyone can vote on?

Am I the one who is relieved that has no mod powers so you can take shots at other people?

Am I the one who is waiting for a poster to say something bad so you can report it?

Am I the one who made the thread about wanting to punch another poster in the face because he was annoying?

Please think about that and get back to me.

why do you post more on this forum rather than the Raps forum?

if you trying to annoy us, nice work.
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:18 PM   #41
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
What did I say was false? It was all true.

Why are you telling me to get a life? Am I the one that said i'm not coming back because the mods cater to me and your mod powers were taken away?

am I the one that spends hours making useless polls so everyone can vote on?

Am I the one who is relieved that has no mod powers so you can take shots at other people?

Am I the one who is waiting for a poster to say something bad so you can report it?

Am I the one who made the thread about wanting to punch another poster in the face because he was annoying?

Please think about that and get back to me.




you and Bourne were being jackasses. I made those comments. natural order of things.



trying to show off how cool you are by saying you cream in your boxers and have your mom clean em is just



GoRapz, because you overlooked the fact I stereotyped your putting on a lame impression of GOBB, I thoroughly conclude you do not wish to draw further attention to your fake Asian-ness. therefore, I conclude you are a poser in every sense of the word

Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork : 03-14-2007 at 03:30 PM.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:22 PM   #42
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey
 
GoRapz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,241
Default Re: List of Nets fans

What the hell is this guy talking about? :

Why were you trying to be like Gobb?? see what i'm talking about? no life at all. you can't even be yourself, why do you try to immitate other people?



Just stop typing.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:27 PM   #43
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Me:

You are a jackass.



GoRapz:


LOL WTF? You just said you are a jackass! Who says that? You have no life. Hahahahahahah.


Me:

... (thinks to self: GoRapz argues in fallacy... no wonder he is a pariah on ISH)
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:29 PM   #44
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey
 
GoRapz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,241
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Tell me this though

Why did you try to be like GoBB for?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #45
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Tell me this though

Why did you try to be like GoBB for?



typo. meant to say that you were putting on an impression of GOBB by asking sarcastic rhetorical questions.



sue me.



can't believe you are so pathetic that you try to argue based on a typo.


what's next, I misspell a word and you point that out?


Gorapz has a 5 inch pensi.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy