Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-14-2007, 11:35 PM   #61
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: List of Nets fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Why are you so proud about having friends?

The fact that you have to bring that up and post their pictures shows you have very little friends. It's ok, you got plenty of internet friends.

god you make no sense at all.

I just insult you and you say "haha VC you got served!"

w/e wannabe gangster, no woman, jack off in your boxers, tell everyone on ISH to think he's such hot ISH, thinks he's so clever by masking his lame retorts with emoticons, annoying little boy.

anyway, I am goin to listen to my fellow Net fans and take their advice and ignore you.

you can say whatever you want next. you can even say : "HAHAH COWARD QUIT." and it'll be fine, because everyone here knows I thoroughly destroyed you because I am better with the Asian chicks than you are.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:44 PM   #62
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
god you make no sense at all.

I just insult you and you say "haha VC you got served!"

w/e wannabe gangster, no woman, jack off in your boxers, tell everyone on ISH to think he's such hot ISH, thinks he's so clever by masking his lame retorts with emoticons, annoying little boy.

anyway, I am goin to listen to my fellow Net fans and take their advice and ignore you.

you can say whatever you want next. you can even say : "HAHAH COWARD QUIT." and it'll be fine, because everyone here knows I thoroughly destroyed you because I am better with the Asian chicks than you are.

See what I mean, why are you trying to show off your friends? This guy is lame.

How am I a wanna-be gangster? how do I have no women? how do I try to prove to everyone that i'm hot ISH? you're making things up as we go along.

But hey, why don't you post more pictures of your friends to show that you got friends. Or have you ran out of pictures already?

What happened to attacking me every chance you got? see you don't want to continue anymore because you know who's telling the truth and who's not. Hint: I'm the one telling the truth.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:02 AM   #63
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Is GoRapz Asian?
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:11 AM   #64
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he seemed kind of sensitive about his english skills so maybe he's an immigrant. an asian immigrant maybe?

i don't get why he'd be a basketball fan since basketball is not very big over there. seems much more likely he'd be a soccer or table tennis fan or something like that.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:14 PM   #65
Drazen_Petrovic
Decent playground baller

Drazen_Petrovic has an OK reputation so far

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a Nets fan for almost 16 years or so starting with the Drazen Petrovic era. I must admit that during the late 90's and early 2000's, I did not watch them much. I was lucky enough to have met Drazen Petrovic the year before he died at the Paramus Park Mall in NJ. He was signing autographs for the day.
I am absolutely thrilled to have found this board. I love everything Nets. I wouldn't even say I follow the NBA, I just love following the Nets. Hopefully, I can contribute some interesting points of view in this forum. GO NETS!!!

James
Drazen_Petrovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:20 PM   #66
DowJones
I brick open layups

DowJones has an OK reputation so far

Welcome Petro, I was a big fan as well. Nice shout out to Paramus Park also....
DowJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:23 PM   #67
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Welcome aboard. the more Nets fans the better.

as a matter of fact, we are the #5 most active team forum here on ISH. and we couldn't have done it without the support of all of you Net fans.

Old 03-20-2007, 03:31 PM   #68
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

What are the Top 4 teams that are more active then us?
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:51 PM   #69
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

1. Lakers
2. Raptors
3. Knicks
4. ???

That is what my guess is.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #70
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

on second look, Nets are the 4th most active team forum. Phoenix Suns closely trail us though.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:02 AM   #71
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
on second look, Nets are the 4th most active team forum. Phoenix Suns closely trail us though.
I don't know about the most active but I know that one of the least active is the Miami Heat which came as a surprise to me. Once I posted something on their forum and saw my screen name there for more than a week.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:48 AM   #72
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I don't know about the most active but I know that one of the least active is the Miami Heat which came as a surprise to me. Once I posted something on their forum and saw my screen name there for more than a week.

I know. They get maybe 2 replies a every 2-3 days. It is embarassing.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: